Does a strangifier put on an unusual (bonk boy, villains veil) lower or increase the price of the unusual?

icoter

I know that normally it does increase the value of the hat/misc by a significant amount, but for unusuals, is it the same? it can't be removed, so for people that want a regular unusual bonk boy or something, would the strangifier on it attached be considered dirty? i am confused

I know that normally it does increase the value of the hat/misc by a significant amount, but for unusuals, is it the same? it can't be removed, so for people that want a regular unusual bonk boy or something, would the strangifier on it attached be considered dirty? i am confused

O.o it can't be removed....didn't know that. 

I can't see how it could possibly hurt the value as it just adds to it and doesnt detract 

O.o it can't be removed....didn't know that. 

I can't see how it could possibly hurt the value as it just adds to it and doesnt detract 

well the thing that i was thinking about was that the strangifier can't be removed, just like gift wrap or other things, so it could be perceived as dirty from some people who don't want the strange part on it. maybe i'm just overthinking xD

well the thing that i was thinking about was that the strangifier can't be removed, just like gift wrap or other things, so it could be perceived as dirty from some people who don't want the strange part on it. maybe i'm just overthinking xD

It might turn away some potential buyers, but I really don't think most buyers would not buy something if it had a bonus added on. 

I'd say it lowers the value. In my opinion, people want an Unusual because it says "Unusual" in their inventory... not Strange

That's exactly what I was thinking.

It still says unusual and it's still purple. Plus, unlike gift text it does something and doesnt look exexive.

Plus it makes my bonk boy look clean since it removes the level c:

Archived