New Unusual Price : Steaming Guilded Guard

강아지

So it goes for less than smoking?

Streaming and smoking is usually priced at the same value, and if there is difference it's minimal.

Streaming and smoking is usually priced at the same value, and if there is difference it's minimal.

So I paid 16 pure for a cancer, great to know, thanks :(

So I paid 16 pure for a cancer, great to know, thanks :(

If you paid 16 keys for something that's unpriced, it's worth 16 keys (unless someone else sold it for less/more)

If you paid 16 keys for something that's unpriced, it's worth 16 keys (unless someone else sold it for less/more)

I paid 16 pure,

the other owner bought it for 20 keys. and now is selling for 30

RIP your keys. 

One big rule of thumb to ALWAYS remember about unusual trading is that if a hat is unpriced, you ALWAYS want to do some research and find some previous sales on it before you make an offer. It isn't very difficult to do, either. Check the hat's history and find the dates that it changed hands. Go to the current owner's BP, use the Historical View dropdown window and find out when he bought it from the History, and compare inventories before and after he purchased it to get an idea of what they paid.

It's how BP.TF derives prices. From what I can tell, there are plenty of sales on this hat in the 10-12 range, and only a few higher, which would mean, sadly, your purchase of 16 pure is an outlier and won't be considered in the pricing when so many purchases are in the 11 range.

Sorry m8o. Betcha won't make this mistake in the future! =p

Archived