Life

The Summer of 69'

What is the meaning of life? Does life even have a meaning? Are we just the smallest speck in the universe, or are we bigger than that? Why does life even exist? Why does war still exist? Why can't humans work together? Why do humans have a disregard over human life? Why do people not care about their own life , but for their success in life? Is it because they do not understand? Is it because they know , but want to make the full- of -it? What if God existed? If so , why would he let us live on Earth if we are practically killing it? Why do we get send to a place of eternal punishment for not believing that he exists? Why can't he come to us and make life more easier to deal with?(Or just understand) If god doesn't exist . then what happens when we die? Do we dream forever? Do we get reincarnated? Or is it just blank emptiness? Why do people in the government hide things from other people? Are they to big for us to comprehend? Or just secrets about money and power? 

I don't know why I toke the time to write this , maybe its because i'm just tired. Hopefully people don't think i'm a edgy asshole.

Why does war still exist? Why can't humans work together?

> Opposing views cause conflict.

Why do humans have a disregard over human life? Why do people not care about their own life , but for their success in life? Is it because they do not understand?  Is it because they know , but want to make the full- of -it?

>

> This video somewhat sums it up.

What if God existed? If so , why would he let us live on Earth if we are practically killing it? Why do we get send to a place of eternal punishment for not believing that he exists? Why can't he come to us and make life more easier to deal with?(Or just understand) If god doesn't exist . then what happens when we die? Do we dream forever? Do we get reincarnated? Or is it just blank emptiness? 

> No one knows.

Why do people in the government hide things from other people? Are they to big for us to comprehend? Or just secrets about money and power? 

> Some things in this world can't be told to anyone else, other than other superiors that they know won't spread information. 

I don't know why I toke the time to write this , maybe its because i'm just tired. Hopefully people don't think i'm a edgy asshole.

> Not really.

Why do people in the government hide things from other people? Are they to big for us to comprehend? Or just secrets about money and power?

HEY X WE ARE GOING TO BOMB YOU HERE, HERE AND HERE IN 2 WEEKS. HAVE A GOOD DAY.

That's easy. It's 42 - (Universe + Everything).

I love the fact that Douglas Adams died before he actually resolved the 42 thing well, I think he planned it 'cause he'd find that funny.

But in response to the topic, we are all going to die

But first, we'll live.

Valar Morghulis and all that shite

Posted · Hidden by puddingkip, November 2, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by puddingkip, November 2, 2015 - No reason given

im 14 and this is deep

stop being a little emo faggot and procreate and shit so humanity can live longer and answer and solve such questions

It's up to the individual to decide. People that think life has a meaning that isn't subjective believe in something irrational like a god that decided that meaning instead of deciding that meaning for themselves.

Honestly to me life has no meaning at all no matter wtf you do end result is the same i dont see the point in living tbh.

Why are you still alive then?

It's up to the individual to decide. People that think life has a meaning that isn't subjective believe in something irrational like a god that decided that meaning instead of deciding that meaning for themselves.

Why are you still alive then?

because that is a selfish thing to do I couldnt do that to my family and friends, thats the only reason i dont.

because that is a selfish thing to do I couldnt do that to my family and friends, thats the only reason i dont.

Well then isn't your meaning to live right now for your family? Doesn't that mean you love them?

If you're not already getting help for depression I'd advise you to try because you can really increase your quality of life if you do, it helped a lot with my outlook on life but depression is something that might stick with you so do what you can to fight it.

You are born, experience things, possibly procreate and die. That's life, however bleak it may sound to you.

The main goal of an organism is to advance it's DNA, in one way or another.

However unlikely, we may be the only beings with this level of intellect. Appreciate that. We also live at a time where man has the greatest anount of individual, and collective, freedom/human rights. Appreciate that as the norm is for us to enslave eachother. There is so much value in living. Find what is meaningfull to you.

We live to discover the unknown n stuff

Like, you always wanted a girlfriend? That's why you keep living, you want it

it's like life is baiting us

What is the meaning of life? Does life even have a meaning? Are we just the smallest speck in the universe, or are we bigger than that? Why does life even exist? Why does war still exist? Why can't humans work together? Why do humans have a disregard over human life? Why do people not care about their own life , but for their success in life? Is it because they do not understand? Is it because they know , but want to make the full- of -it? What if God existed? If so , why would he let us live on Earth if we are practically killing it? Why do we get send to a place of eternal punishment for not believing that he exists? Why can't he come to us and make life more easier to deal with?(Or just understand) If god doesn't exist . then what happens when we die? Do we dream forever? Do we get reincarnated? Or is it just blank emptiness? Why do people in the government hide things from other people? Are they to big for us to comprehend? Or just secrets about money and power? 

This video is my response to your first question.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm going to answer this question seriously.

I, being an aethist, think that all life is is the evolution of the universe. There is no meaning. We just happen to be here because of evolution. Basic, yet complex.

Posted · Hidden by puddingkip, November 16, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by puddingkip, November 16, 2015 - No reason given
100% real no fake 1 link megaupload 2015 

Untitled+not+oc+but+i+thought+it+was+fun

Archived