Looking for a nice keyboard+mouse

Buy my mixtape fam

They can be a set or not, doesn't really matter.

Current budget is around ~$60, but if I can get something for cheaper that's great (I'm not sure if this budget is good enough or not-I've had the same mouse+keyboard for 7 years now, so things have probably changed).

I'd like if it had some color on it, but if not that's okay. Wireless only. Not sure what else I need-I'm a casual computer user, but I do play a lot of Tf2 and csgo.

Steelseries rival can be found for around 40$ quite often, 10/10 recommend. I just use a 2$ dell keyboard and i do fine in CSGO.

PS:chances are keyboard wont help improve your game, atleast not nearly as much as a mouse, but if you want it for the feel then go ahead and get a keyboard.

Steelseries rival can be found for around 40$ quite often, 10/10 recommend. I just use a 2$ dell keyboard and i do fine in CSGO.

PS:chances are keyboard wont help improve your game, atleast not nearly as much as a mouse, but if you want it for the feel then go ahead and get a keyboard.

I'll look into that, thanks. And my main problem is my current keyboard is breaking down, and a lot of times in the middle of a match it will stop for 3-4 seconds and just won't respond, so I need a new one anyways. Plus the ones with color look cool :^)

Archived