Spoilers

Q22

So I in the first few episodes of a show (it matter nto what it was) and i tried to get a pic of it on the internet and ran into spoilers. And boyyyy am I pissed

So I have 2 questionS

1) does it bother any of you how people are disrespectful of others who have not yet had the experience of this show

And 2) should I still watch this show (I normally think to much about it and there has only been once where I had a big plot point spoiled but bcuz the show was so good I forgot

When you look up things related to a show you can expect to run into spoilers, unless someone purposefully yelled a spoiler in your face in caps or whatever it's not really disrespectful. 

As for still watching the show I'm personally mostly fine with spoilers, just because you know how it's gonna end doesn't mean you can't enjoy the ride.

I just replayed pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky, having once completed it in the past. I enjoyed it immensely. That said, I'm not going to look at any media about the upcoming pokemon mystery dungeon, as I enjoy watching the plot develop.

I don't like the plot to be spoiled, but if it is I am still able to enjoy the game/show/movie.

just because you know how it's gonna end doesn't mean you can't enjoy the ride.

But it can lessen the tension if you're watching a series where many characters die off, knowing who survives at the end really just turns it into a situation where you're just waiting for certain characters to expire.

But it can lessen the tension if you're watching a series where many characters die off, knowing who survives at the end really just turns it into a situation where you're just waiting for certain characters to expire.

I suppose, however I don't watch a huge amount of shows where lots of characters get killed off.

if you are not up to date with a show NEVER look it up on the internet...

That said, yes spoilers annoy me greatly. Which is why I don't google stuff when I'm behind on a series

I just replayed pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky, having once completed it in the past. I enjoyed it immensely. That said, I'm not going to look at any media about the upcoming pokemon mystery dungeon, as I enjoy watching the plot develop.

I don't like the plot to be spoiled, but if it is I am still able to enjoy the game/show/movie.

A game is a ***little bit*** different to a TV show/movie. A game's main attraction is the gameplay, a TV show/movie's main attraction is the actual plot/story.

does it bother any of you how people are disrespectful of others who have not yet had the experience of this show

Because you are behind on a TV show people can't discuss the TV show? It's your fault for looking it up.

So I in the first few episodes of a show (it matter nto what it was) and i tried to get a pic of it on the internet and ran into spoilers

The world doesn't wait for people that are left behind a series to catch up. Once an episode of game of thrones is released you can bet the main search engine will be updated with the current hype of the most recent episode. 

With that in mind i generally avoid comments that spoils something in the series, but looking for a picture will have a higher chance of spoiling you, hope you learned from that.

As for game spoilers, i actually check the end of a hearthstone video to see if the guy i'm watching wins the game or not because i want to enjoy watching it without any tension  :lol:

There has been research done to suggest that "spoilers" don't actually spoil a movie or book very much at all and in some cases have increased enjoyment. I'll add a source when I find it again.

The world doesn't wait for people that are left behind a series to catch up. Once an episode of game of thrones is released you can bet the main search engine will be updated with the current hype of the most recent episode. 

With that in mind i generally avoid comments that spoils something in the series, but looking for a picture will have a higher chance of spoiling you, hope you learned from that.

As for game spoilers, i actually check the end of a hearthstone video to see if the guy i'm watching wins the game or not because i want to enjoy watching it without any tension  :lol:

I understand that but If I'm looking for a wallpaper there should not be any spoilers there

I have this problem where i spoil everything before I watch it like I'll look up the ending. It worsens the expirience but I still do it and I cant help it because I dont have the patience to find out what happens!

Archived