Names

N!K

I used to like Rock 'n' Roll. Rocker sounds crap so I went with Roller instead.

Changing my name frequently on Steam since I feel like changing it. :P

The current name that I have on steam means "From today onward". 

'this tattoo means divine in japanese' - every weeb ever

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well my steam name is when I had just finished a great anime called code grass where the Main guy is called zero so that was my name until I saw how many zeros there were. And then the meme all ur base are belong to us popped into my head and bam! Zero Wing

Idk for my forums name I just made it up

The first time I ever used Silver was back in the early days of Pokemon. 

It was just a name I really liked and I've used it pretty much everywhere, the speed part was just added on for the sake of it really.

I'd respond quicker to someone calling me Silver than if someone called me by my current actual name.

Nobody knows who is kablam, nor why is kablam

It all started way back when I didn't know memes nor tf2, didn't even have internet in my house so I went to public PCs to play

I created a random profile on some game and realised I just wrote something random in the password that I forgot

Then I remembered it was kilertrtr, something TRULY random.

But Piotr asks "cyka bliad how does this relate to your name current kablam!??!?!"

When I started trading as a free to play from some random strange my friend gave me I saw the description on the antlers:

Give your opponents the gift of hesitation this holiday season when they pause to think, "Is that a cute little deer, or-" KA-BLAM! Dead.

I didn't want to always be called kilertrtr which is retarded and autistic so I renamed myself to Kablam because it sounded more original than kilertrtr XD

So that's why, little dmitri cyka, I am Kablam.

A little russian joke:     Эй, девочка, Ñ‚Ñ‹ дай мне Ñпешить ваши нижние туннели? (͡° ͜ʖ Í¡ °)

In case anyone cares, in Blackadder Back and Forth the future queenie yells 'Silence, Squidling!', and I thought, that shall be my name.

my current steam name is just an alias, and my url steam name/actual steam name is just my actual name with my surname initial swapped in

and my forums username because animme!!!!1!

My name used to be Cedar, but I've been going by Cedarium for a year and a half now.

When I was young (5-7), I loved coniferous trees, such as pines, firs and of course, cedars. It's like the obsession some people have with trains. It got to the point where I asked my parents to get me a small cedar tree for our yard (the poor thing almost died two winters ago in an ice storm).

When I started playing video games, I would go by either cedar or fir. When I finally made my steam account and gave it the moniker Cedar, I had hit a decision point as to which name I preferred.

Speed ahead by three years. I needed a fictional metal for purposes of a story I created, so I went for the ever so cheesy "Cedarium". I realized it had the potential for a name, but thought nothing of it for quite some time. Last year, when fooling around, I google Cedarium, and to my amusement, I find out there was actually a person with the name Cedarium, but here's the kicker: they have the exact same name as a character name I used for a roleplay: Cedarium Johnson.

I changed my name to Cedarium on steam and many other places when I felt like I needed a change. I had become a different person than I was during my time as Cedar, and with a new person comes a new name. Those who have known me for many years, maybe they'd notice, maybe it was so gradual they never noticed.

I thought you were just bad at spelling Cheddar, like the cheese.

I thought you were just bad at spelling Cheddar, like the cheese.

I don't even like cheese that much :v

But I've had people call me cheddar before, and not as a joke. They just can't pronounce my name, I guess?

I don't even like cheese that much :v

But I've had people call me cheddar before, and not as a joke. They just can't pronounce my name, I guess?

correct me if im wrong but it's pronounced /se-dar/ right

My name's heavily influenced from my early days in steam, from which a person actually taught me about loving others and just basically loving everyone, his name's MiddyLovesYou<3, and so I changed my name into CecilyLovesYou<3. Touche!

Okay, I admit I changed, before you all start screaming about me being a hypocrite.

I used to have a lot of names such as 

Gundam pilot names:

Setsuna F. Seiei

Kamille Bidan

Meijin Kawaguchi III

Heero Yuy

And people from ERB series

Stephen King

Micheal Jackson

I chose King Of All Kats over the rest on steam, because it was original and I like meerkats aswell.

Before I ever used steam however, my name was Ignition because that sounded cool.

I used to have a lot of names such as 

Gundam pilot names:

Setsuna F. Seiei

Kamille Bidan

Meijin Kawaguchi III

Heero Yuy

And people from ERB series

Stephen King

Micheal Jackson

I chose King Of All Kats over the rest on steam, because it was original and I like meerkats aswell.

Before I ever used steam however, my name was Ignition because that sounded cool.

KAMILLE IS A MAN'S NAME AND I'M A MAN

• 2 weeks later...

When I started playing on Steam more I hit a weird brony phase and went by "Dashie" for a really long time. As I faded out of it, I needed a new name and a friend of mine named "Greed" suggested that we do opposites just to be goofy. 

Well, it stuck. 

I can't remember whether or not I've posted in this thread before, but why not do it again?

I'll explain it chronologically

My original name, Chase561 (name + area code. I was like 8.) 

then I was Salamander

Then Angel fetus

people told me angel fetus sounded disgusting

so I became angel-mander

and then I added all of these silly symbols and it's been like this for almost two years now.

lol angel fetus. what on earth made you think of that name? :P

It's the name I gave to an enemy in the binding of isaac. They're small, winged infants with the ability to shoot three tears in clusters at you. I needed a new name for some reason, I forgot why. It wasn't really serious, and I wasn't planning on keeping it forever, but people complaining led to my quick redaction.

Started w/ Rambro because a while back me and my steam buds made a group called the Broternity and we all needed an iteration of "Bro" in our names, and I chose Rambro

Moved onto "A White guy named Ja'Crispy" because I am a big fan of Impractical Jokers, and that part was one of my favorite moments

And now I'm "Jumpman Jumpman" because I like the song, get me real hyped for almost anything.

Archived