Names

N!K

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So it's not Emmy Altava. Damn.

There is a character in a comic book I used to read called Alpha Omega. He was so smart that anything he said could potentially create wormholes, cause other people nosebleeds, and be lost in thought for eternity.

I just stole one of his nicknames, which was Alfie.

you sent me a message asking me if i was Emmy

i felt so special

i guess im just another human being in this world after all :C

steam: added "kip" because of the Puddingkip impersonate army

the PTA still lives on

I get my name from the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I used to be Deku but then I added the scrub part because of deku scrubs.

I'm a huge physics freak, especially in Nuclear Physics and Astrophysics. I first tried the the name "Fallout", but it was a bit unoriginal, and there was this game franchise of comic cut out character thingies in a nonsense silo. So I went on a translating spree on various languages such as French, Spanish and stuff, until I ran into German. It stuck.

(Schwarzer Regen doesn't literally mean fallout, but instead means 'Black Rain'. It just means fallout due to the blackish radioactive rain that falls after a nuclear fallout. It's sort of similar to how 'fallout' doesn't literally mean falling outside.)

I actually remember stealing the nickname Zest from my Brother when I was young . It just stayed that way . 

IrW stands for the Call Of Duty clan I used to be in , Iron Wolves . 

I'm gunna be honest here, you're the real reason I made this thread. I wanted to know what IrW stood for xD

I have no real name per se

I've had a really shitty childhood, so I have depersonalization and dissociation

I used the name Cortana for a while because I felt like I could relate to her a lot

I just use random names nowadays

I don't really remember but I first used this name on clubpenguin years and years ago.

I got some others as well but this one has always stuck.

The thing is I don't even like toffee.

When I started off steam I used to go by guiseppe,a character from adventure time kOOE8.jpg

then I saw a guy that was called cupcake(my ex >.>)I put my name as angelcake because id thought it will be cute <3

My name used to be Cedar, but I've been going by Cedarium for a year and a half now.

When I was young (5-7), I loved coniferous trees, such as pines, firs and of course, cedars. It's like the obsession some people have with trains. It got to the point where I asked my parents to get me a small cedar tree for our yard (the poor thing almost died two winters ago in an ice storm).

When I started playing video games, I would go by either cedar or fir. When I finally made my steam account and gave it the moniker Cedar, I had hit a decision point as to which name I preferred.

Speed ahead by three years. I needed a fictional metal for purposes of a story I created, so I went for the ever so cheesy "Cedarium". I realized it had the potential for a name, but thought nothing of it for quite some time. Last year, when fooling around, I google Cedarium, and to my amusement, I find out there was actually a person with the name Cedarium, but here's the kicker: they have the exact same name as a character name I used for a roleplay: Cedarium Johnson.

I changed my name to Cedarium on steam and many other places when I felt like I needed a change. I had become a different person than I was during my time as Cedar, and with a new person comes a new name. Those who have known me for many years, maybe they'd notice, maybe it was so gradual they never noticed.

Named myself Wearer of Hats for unknown reasons. My main username is Jams though. One of my good friends always used to call me Jams (my name is James) It would get on my nerves but then all of my friends in our circle started calling me Jams, so I just went with it. Only problem with Jams is that on every site you go to there are usually already like 300 other people named Jams.

I came up with my name when I was 10 or so. Some friends and i were pretending to be made-up Harry Potter characters, and needed nicknames like Sirius, Lupin and their friends had. I was (and still am) super interested in both birds and technology, so I did the most creative thing someone of that age could do and put the two together. I really liked the way it sounded so it stuck.

Acorn eyes is because I forgot what almonds are. 

Theres a kid at my school, his name is TJ Lipinski. He's a stoner. He's retarded. He has almond shaped eyes that droop downwards. 

zUQA5ce.pngoYDTFUx.png6006fa937454595fedb99dc7313feafb170772bd

Acorn eyes is because I forgot what almonds are. 

Theres a kid at my school, his name is TJ Lipinski. He's a stoner. He's retarded. He has almond shaped eyes that droop downwards. 

6006fa937454595fedb99dc7313feafb170772bd

Someone should buy him some dank shades.

I used to like Rock 'n' Roll. Rocker sounds crap so I went with Roller instead.

Changing my name frequently on Steam since I feel like changing it. :P

The current name that I have on steam means "From today onward". 

Archived