Names

N!K

I'm 80% sure there's been a thread about this before, but I can't find it

So, where do your steam and/or forum names derive from?

Mine have always had something to do with my real name because I'm lazy

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My first Steam name was The 'Veteran' Soldier. I basically picked a random TF2 class and a suitable yet ironic adjective.

Then, the hype for Engie vs Spy came and I decided to side with the Engies. 

Some time after, I created a backpack.tf account. For some reason, I often see my name misspelled as The 'Veteran' Eagle. So, I sticked to that. The end. 

My husband's steam name was bigg dogg so when I got steam I made mine teeny tiny cat.

That's cute as shit.

I just hit random letters and pretended they had a meaning because it kinda sounds like exalt. But then Verizon came out with XLTE :(

coolrocks came about cause i saw the realcoolrocks facebook page featuring some sick minerals with crudely drawn shades and i loved it

i got bored of coolrocks and decided between t0day and t0night because i wanted to be something more abstract and individual

unlucky because I used to bet so much but finally stopped

daeep because I overthink shit (steam)

although I kept Unlucky here because I've changed my username so much already

• Administrators

coolrocks came about cause i saw the realcoolrocks facebook page featuring some sick minerals with crudely drawn shades and i loved it

i got bored of coolrocks and decided between t0day and t0night because i wanted to be something more abstract and individual

oh you're coolrocks. i was wondering where you went. i'm unobservant apparently.

I like chickens and kevin is the name of my favorite chicken, and "kevin the chicken" was taken on some old Nickelodeon web browser game, so I added god to the end

• Administrators

I feel like "... my favourite chicken" requires more explanation. Do you know many chickens?

Senior year in High School my friend and I were joking about the "lovely women" in our class that year. On our rides home we would always say "Bitches be trippin, uncle funkle" and it just turned into our joke. So I changed my name on Steam to Uncle Funkle. After a while I just shortened it to funkle. There are a lot of funkles on steam, but I'm the real one ;)

I've had this name for a good 7 years now. Made it when a good irl friend changed his name to "Ven om " (No space, that is quite annoying.) during our CS:S playing days. He has long since changed his, mine stuck and at this point I can't see a point in changing it.

I used to be a huge fan of Red vs. Blue, the Halo machinima series. It was first CabooseIsGreat97018 then it changed ober the years, the numbers being my lunch number in 7th grade that I weirdly never forgot. Captain Caboose is from when I chnged my pro pic to Captain Falcon and so Captain

plus Caboose buhboom

I actually remember stealing the nickname Zest from my Brother when I was young . It just stayed that way . 

IrW stands for the Call Of Duty clan I used to be in , Iron Wolves . 

Autistic Mongoose

Emgoose (M + Goose)

Emmy

So it's not Emmy Altava. Damn.

There is a character in a comic book I used to read called Alpha Omega. He was so smart that anything he said could potentially create wormholes, cause people nosebleeds and make them lost in thought for eternity.

I just stole one of his nicknames that was ever only mentioned once by his mother.

Archived