Do you believe a zombie outbreak could happen?

TheMCBros99

Of course not, and even if one did I don't think bodies that are decomposing constantly are going to pose much threat when they've fallen apart completely from all the movement.

That is a very interesting question ..

Scientists have actually debated for some time about this zombie issue and they had one conclusion

It will never happen jesus christ stop believing that

Zombies, in the pop-culture way, hell no, that thing is literally impossible, mindless retarded people who will follow blindly someone's orders, probably and i mean, that is pretty close, they wont eat flesh but basically the same thing.

Zombies are stupid.

Be more afraid of realistic illnesses that do happen and have happened. We're a lot better at combating illness now,but with our over reliance on antibiotics, we could reach a point where they don't work

Zombies are stupid.

Be more afraid of realistic illnesses that do happen and have happened. We're a lot better at combating illness now,but with our over reliance on antibiotics, we could reach a point where they don't work

Antibiotics have already reached a point where they don't work. We have antibiotic-resistant bacteria in the US and around the world. It's just not making the headlines 

Probably not. Mainly because if some freak ever attacked me id bash his head in, not scream and be bitten. Give me patient zero and ill stop the infection.

But realistically, it probably wont happen. But the concept of media induced idiots who cant think for themselves..yes

the last of us is the closest thing to a "real" zombie outbreak. The infection is based off a real parasite that infects ants. 

Still though, to answer your question, no, I doubt anything would happen, but anything is possible.

I remember Neil deGrasse Tyson actually discussed this once, talking about how zombies would succumb to rigor mortis and have no desire for food along with some other stuff.

maybe a virus that infects and controls only the brain, not the entire body, and can look after said brain then yes i rreckon

The brain controls the entire body so like, if the virus controlled the whole body it would be the same thing.

Not as we have them in video games and movies, but I'm sure there are ways people could become "zombies," as in not having control of themselves. I see some sort of hallucinogen as being more likely than anything else.

Not as we have them in video games and movies, but I'm sure there are ways people could become "zombies," as in not having control of themselves. I see some sort of hallucinogen as being more likely than anything else.

I guess that's fair enough, there was that one incident with the guy who was high on bath salts.

There could be a parasight that takes control of the host's body while it is alive and makes it consume other humans 

I think your spelling of parasite speaks VOLUMES on the scientific backing of this statement,

In order for a zombie to function, they would need all parts of their brain "alive" for motor control, senses, etc. You'd also need bloodflow to the brain as blood delivers the vital nutrients and oxygen needed for the body to work. Without a working brain and blood flow, it's completely impossible. 

A disease that targets the neural system, putting the person in a zombie-like trance, while the person is still alive is entirely possible, though.

In order for a zombie to function, they would need all parts of their brain "alive" for motor control, senses, etc. You'd also need bloodflow to the brain as blood delivers the vital nutrients and oxygen needed for the body to work. Without a working brain and blood flow, it's completely impossible. 

A disease that targets the neural system, putting the person in a zombie-like trance, while the person is still alive is entirely possible, though.

Telling you man, those hallucinogens

Whether or not the possiblity of zombies is anywhere above 0%, i'm still going to use that and countless other reasons to keep stockpiling ammo, and buying firearms.

Archived