Outpost Subscriptions

There

Outpost Subscription  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to buy a subscription to Outpost?

• Yes
    • No
    • Only if they allow it through items.
    • I'm going to stop using Outpost.
    • I don't use Outpost.

Premium is the best thing that has ever happened to outpost. Lovin' it. :)

Tf2 trading make you soo much extra cash to spend on yourself and can get you games soo cheaply.

Premium is the best thing that has ever happened to outpost. Lovin' it. :)

Tf2 trading make you soo much extra cash to spend on yourself and can get you games soo cheaply.

Sarcasm?

Actually when I think about it, in a year you can make a shit ton of stuff, I've made everything I own basically in 11 months, and I've boughten and gifted a lot.

According to Steam Calculator, your games are worth $1155, and according to Backpack.tf, your inventory is worth roughly $2925. You wouldn't be mad if a company lost you around $4000? Yeah, alright.

That is enough to warrant him making some money, but $60 per year type money? No, I'm not paying it. Very few people are paying it. He's saying he doesn't have enough money to keep the site going, meanwhile he does tons of Unusual giveaways in the TF2OP group. What?

Theres still a difference between buying and donating. 

Also, he could've just shut the site down, and that would have been perfectly fine (i.e. you can't complain--he wasn't making enough money to warrant doing it so he stopped). Now theres still a service to be utilized. 

@Cedar, 

No, OP is better than before. All the butthurt faggots are gone, and you get more trade slots and faster bumps. 

I would be fine with the premium if outpost actually improved the site a little... It hasnt changed much since i got into trading (around 1.5 years ago)

I would be fine with the premium if outpost actually improved the site a little... It hasnt changed much since i got into trading (around 1.5 years ago)

Beside the recent major restyling update, of course.

Beside the recent major restyling update, of course.

It didn't do anything for functionality, though. It's kind of like painting your house when your plumbing is broken. 

It didn't do anything for functionality, though. It's kind of like painting your house when your plumbing is broken.

But painting your house is never a bad idea.

>complains about autpost

>has autpost trades open

>hasn't used bazaar in a month

>has 0 items on classifieds

>complains about autpost

>has autpost trades open -people complaining of bp.tf still use bp.tf

>hasn't used bazaar in a month -so what? below

bazaar trades are little more than item organizers with the one veiw per day.

bazaar buy now is almost as bad, but you have to deal with the damn bots opposed to damn people

bazaar aucs are gud for painted shet.

USE CLASSIFIEDS

bazaar trades are little more than item organizers with the one veiw per day.

bazaar buy now is almost as bad, but you have to deal with the damn bots opposed to damn people

bazaar aucs are gud for painted shet.

USE CLASSIFIEDS

How are bots hard to deal with?

How are bots hard to deal with?

Because i've been using them for 4 days and they've already taken 9.33 Ref for sure (and i'm pretty sure another 5 Refined). 

>complains about autpost

>has autpost trades open

Didn't I tell you about the ubercrash that lasted a week?

Because i've been using them for 4 days and they've already taken 9.33 Ref for sure (and i'm pretty sure another 5 Refined). 

If you want your metal back, just click collect items and get it back?

Didn't I tell you about the ubercrash that lasted a week?

no

If you want your metal back, just click collect items and get it back?

No, i mean 9.33 Refined got lost in  the system, and i had to make a ticket to get it back, and i'm pretty sure im missing another 5 refined as well. (the 9.33 ref ticket already got accepted, the 5 ref one is still pending). 

No, i mean 9.33 Refined got lost in  the system, and i had to make a ticket to get it back, and i'm pretty sure im missing another 5 refined as well. (the 9.33 ref ticket already got accepted, the 5 ref one is still pending). 

Buy Now 2.0 is in beta mode, that's why everything's so buggy.

Should be working fine now.

>complains about autpost

>has autpost trades open

I primarily use Outpost, correct, so I think my complaints are warranted.

I don't use Bazaar because making a decent trade can take a little while, and if I have literally no chance of getting adds for it, why try?

I tried classifieds once, items sold faster on Outpost. Maybe I'll give them a try again later.

I primarily use Outpost, correct, so I think my complaints are warranted.

I don't use Bazaar because making a decent trade can take a little while, and if I have literally no chance of getting adds for it, why try?

I tried classifieds once, items sold faster on Outpost. Maybe I'll give them a try again later.

Classifieds: free autobump every 2 hours (donated prior to that, so yay). Also, I almost never get retarded people. Half of them even understands item overpay. Neither bazaar nor outpost gives me that. Classifieds all the way (I'm at my 40 listings limit for the past week)

tbh, i think when my outpost subscription runs out (in a year) ill just stop trading. I don't see trading being big in TF2 as it is now. 

tbh, i think when my outpost subscription runs out (in a year) ill just stop trading. I don't see trading being big in TF2 as it is now.

well ofc if everyone thinks like you

Archived