steam forum discussion on outpost group.

❤ΣκαπανέαςGr❤

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tf2outpost/discussions/6/810938082105740749/?tscn=1381743626

here is the topic

anyone with more ideas can come and suggest there.

i hope i wont get baned for spelling bazzar.tf at outpost forum :)

Snezza hasn't really been implementing things for the site nor have any of the suggestions for outpost come to fruition. I doubt that would change in the future.

Snezza hasn't really been implementing things for the site nor have any of the suggestions for outpost come to fruition. I doubt that would change in the future.

I bet sneeza want to keep his site competitive. to do so he must compete the buy now bots of bazaar.tf that sellers prefer and buyers hate

with a system that will allow negotiations when and if the sellers want to.

have you read the suggestion?

I bet sneeza want to keep his site competitive. to do so he must compete the buy now bots of bazaar.tf that sellers prefer and buyers hate

with a system that will allow negotiations when and if the sellers want to.

have you read the suggestion?

Yeah i read it and in regards to your phishing comment i had made suggestion for outpost to just remove links all in all because there is no reason to give a link when offering, it would actually make others tell you what they are offering and if you are offering from an alt you add them instead of telling the user to add (possible phishing link)

Also your suggestion would require Sneeza to actually do some major work on the website, with his history of ignoring even the most basic desires of users i dont see it happening im afraid :S

"If outpost win the fight with phishing/hijackers it will stand above every other trading site.

something that only buy now bots can achieve today from bazaar.tf i hope i am allowed to spell that here :)"

First of all,  that's not even their most major problem.

Second of all, there is no phishing on bazaar. People get automatically banned if they try to post a phishing link.

"If outpost win the fight with phishing/hijackers it will stand above every other trading site.

something that only buy now bots can achieve today from bazaar.tf i hope i am allowed to spell that here :)"

First of all,  that's not even their most major problem.

Second of all, there is no phishing on bazaar. People get automatically banned if they try to post a phishing link.

i am talking for outpost in that line i know bazaar is safer in that aspect.

Yeah i read it and in regards to your phishing comment i had made suggestion for outpost to just remove links all in all because there is no reason to give a link when offering, it would actually make others tell you what they are offering and if you are offering from an alt you add them instead of telling the user to add (possible phishing link)

Also your suggestion would require Sneeza to actually do some major work on the website, with his history of ignoring even the most basic desires of users i dont see it happening im afraid :S

Screenshots yo.

It's better to have links and have people not be dumbasses. Kind of a bad-grape-ruins-the-bunch kind of thing, 'cause that'll never happen.

Archived