Transgender.

The Oddball

Like many others, I don't care. 

I WILL however respect their decision. If someone identifies as a male for instance, but is a transgender, I myself will also identify them as a male.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You decided to become a female when you were 13/14? Aren't your hormones still leveling out at that age though?

actually no, I decided i wanted surgery around the age of 16-17, honestly I REALLY wanted to be sure i wanted to be female, atm im 19 turning 20 in may and I still feel the same way

actually no, I decided i wanted surgery around the age of 16-17, honestly I REALLY wanted to be sure i wanted to be female, atm im 19 turning 20 in may and I still feel the same way

Hope the best for you then.

^ hate people like that.

If you were born in the wrong body you should be able to change it. Open your minds, people.

How the heck could you be born in the wrong body? Please explain this to me.

Posted · Hidden by puddingkip, October 9, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by puddingkip, October 9, 2015 - No reason given

Hope the best for you then.

Thank you very much

Do whatever you wish to do as long as it does not hurt others unnecessarily for no greater good of the community.

However, you gotta realize, there's a-holes out there who don't know about this thing called an open mind.

As for myself, I do not mind this whatsoever, and I think no less of others who go through procedures to be more comfortable with themselves.

Also, just be yourself, you cutie booty <3.

How the heck could you be born in the wrong body? Please explain this to me.

Physically I'm male, but mentally I'm female. That's how it is, you won't understand if it's not happening to you.

Do whatever you wish to do as long as it does not hurt others unnecessarily for no greater good of the community.

However, you gotta realize, there's a-holes out there who don't know about this thing called an open mind.

As for myself, I do not mind this whatsoever, and I think no less of others who go through procedures to be more comfortable with themselves.

Also, just be yourself, you cutie booty <3.

Thanks, it's really nice having people support me.

As to all who support me, thank you so much, it means a lot.

To all those who say otherwise, whatever, you have your opinion.

Physically I'm male, but mentally I'm female. That's how it is, you won't understand if it's not happening to you.

very well put, i was having trouble myself coming up with an answer. Honestly its more complicated than that, but the way she said it was the best way

^ hate people like that.

If you were born in the wrong body you should be able to change it. Open your minds, people.

How are you ever born with "the wrong body"???

-snip-

People should be comfortable with themselves the way they are, not they way think they are.

People should be comfortable with themselves the way they are, not they way think they are.

we can't all be comfortable with our bodies..i think that should be simple enough..

Well I'm not comfortable with the way I am, so that's why I'm changing it.

Unfortunately you're asking this question to mostly children, so there are going to be a lot of ignorant responses because they don't know any better.

Unfortunately you're asking this question to mostly children, so there are going to be a lot of ignorant responses because they don't know any better.

Something which Oddball and I were expecting

55753554.jpg

I have my own opinion, just like everyone else here. I'm not "ignorant" because of it 

Also, let the record show that I am 18

you have your own opinions and we respect that.but that doesnt mean u reply to every comment we make and try to pick at it.

also your 18? why does that matter.. u could be 12 and what i say still applys

you have your own opinions and we respect that.but that doesnt mean u reply to every comment we make and try to pick at it.

also your 18? why does that matter.. u could be 12 and what i say still applys

This is a discussion forum, right?

I mentioned I was 18 because I felt that LAMC was implying that I'm an ignorant child, while I was just joining the discussion.

You would say you wanted to be a venus fly trap plant for all I care. Ive met a lot of chill trans people in the past few years, but at the same time Ive met a lot of fucking annoying ones. Just as long as you're not the person who constantly has to bring it up in conversation and let people know on a daily basis, you should be aight. I knew a girl who wanted to be a guy but changed that every so often based on how they felt what week or whatever. They constantly dropped in in on conversations and tried to hit on anything with a pulse. She also changed her name so often that where was a point where I didn't know who the fuck they were when someone would mention them. We dont talk anymore and theres a reason for it...

giphy.gif

hkcs.gif I honestly can't wait to do this now, thank you all for the support <3

hkcs.gif I honestly can't wait to do this now, thank you all for the support <3

me neither..can't wait either 

Archived