Transgender.

The Oddball

So if they got tits, long hair, no penis, wore girl clothes, talked like a girl, but were a transgender how can you not consider them a girl?

This. I agree with this.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just out of curiosity, if you get into a relationship and he or she doesn't know you're trans, do you tell them right from the start, or later on, or never?

It's not an illness, it's just how the individual brain functions. Everyone is different.

A mental illness is an abnormal brain function. It's not normal in nature for someone to want to chop their dick off. I'm not saying you can't be a nice person though, you appear very nice.

Just out of curiosity, if you get into a relationship and he or she doesn't know you're trans, do you tell them right from the start, or later on, or never?

I'd tell them right away obv.

A mental illness is an abnormal brain function. It's not normal in nature for someone to want to chop their dick off. I'm not saying you can't be a nice person though, you appear very nice.

I consdier an "illness" as a problem, not just an abnomalty.

Also, 300 posts, cool.

dick=male

no dick=female

dont care whats on your chest, if you dont have the one best medically distinguishable trait on you, youre not a dude

Question tho, Why would someone become TG if they didn't already have their mentality set on becoming TG. If you're born a guy, you don't just one day want to be TG do you? I'd think that your mentality, since birth, was that of the opposite sex, just born in the wrong body. Nothing wrong with that =3

Why must TG's be such a controversial topic :/  

I consdier an "illness" as a problem, not just an abnomalty.

I was trying to be kind in my wording. It is still an illness.

Question tho, Why would someone become TG if they didn't already have their mentality set on becoming TG. If you're born a guy, you don't just one day want to be TG do you? I'd think that your mentality, since birth, was that of the opposite sex, just born in the wrong body. Nothing wrong with that =3

Why must TG's be such a controversial topic :/  

I just grew up around women all my life, and I have some personal issues that I really wouldn't like to discuss.

I just grew up around women all my life, and I have some personal issues that I really wouldn't like to discuss.

Not asking for you to share, and I've got nothing against TG's. I'm just wondering why people call it an "illness" when it's not o.o

I mean, if you're born a guy and want to be a woman, wouldn't that be mental and not physical? Physical just being an additive (to better affirm your choice).

Not asking for you to share, and I've got nothing against TG's. I'm just wondering why people call it an "illness" when it's not o.o

I mean, if you're born a guy and want to be a woman, wouldn't that be mental and not physical? Physical just being an additive (to better affirm your choice).

It's both actually. Becoming a woman is half of the equation.

I'm just wondering why people call it an "illness" when it's not o.o  I mean, if you're born a guy and want to be a woman, wouldn't that be mental and not physical?

I have nothing against Transgender people. If you look at this scientifically, it is definitely a mental disorder/illness. That doesn't mean you can't be a good person though.

I usally tell them right away, because some people think somehow that makes a difference in a relationship, where some dont. so its better to be on the safe side of things

Rude.

sadly people will have there opinions on things and we can't change them Oddball..but i agree, rude. If you have nothing nice to say. then leave

Well, whatever people may call it, and whatever people may say, best of luck in your endeavor to be what you want to be to live your life the way you want to live it. <3 

Posted · Hidden by puddingkip, October 9, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by puddingkip, October 9, 2015 - No reason given

Well, whatever people may call it, and whatever people may say, best of luck in your endeavor to be what you want to be to live your life the way you want to live it. <3 

Thank you

So, how did you decide that you will get the surgery to become 100% female? Did you just wake up some day and decided that it was the time to finally do it or was it just a buildup until then?

Kaitlyn Jenner does not exist. If someone was born male, I consider them male

^ hate people like that.

If you were born in the wrong body you should be able to change it. Open your minds, people.

He's voicing his opinion, that's not rude.

Probably not my place for saying this, but isn't oddball saying "Rude" also her own opinion?

So, how did you decide that you will get the surgery to become 100% female? Did you just wake up some day and decided that it was the time to finally do it or was it just a buildup until then?

tbh it took me a while to accept how i felt about myself and how it was, I noticed i wanted to be female around the age of 11 and it took me a few years to fully decide "yes, I want to be fully female" as i wanted to be double sure of my feelings. hope that makes sense

Everyone just needs to chilllllll

stop getting up in people's business, let them do what they like. It's an umbrella rule. They were born like that, so even if you have a prejiduce against homosexuals/transgenders/races/ (which you shouldnt anyways), its not like they chose to be this way so just chill. Stop being a h8er and just get along with everyone and support them in what they want to do, and not what you want them to do

tbh it took me a while to accept how i felt about myself and how it was, I noticed i wanted to be female around the age of 11 and it took me a few years to fully decide "yes, I want to be fully female" as i wanted to be double sure of my feelings. hope that makes sense

You decided to become a female when you were 13/14? Aren't your hormones still leveling out at that age though?

Archived