Transgender.

The Oddball

How do you feel about Transgender Males/Females? As a TG Male myself (becoming a woman), I'd just like to know everyone's opinions on the matter. What do you think of others doing this, and would you ever consider it? It's hard, but I'll get thru it eventually.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you want to get surgery then you are seriously a transgender, if you don't want to get surgery it's just a life stage of confusion, and you are just bisexual. My two cents.

I don't know much about transgender people, what does it mean? Were you born a man but got a sex change into a woman? not sure how it works

If you want to get surgery then you are seriously a transgender, if you don't want to get surgery it's just a life stage of confusion, and you are just bisexual. My two cents.

Nice 666 posts FYI, Pleasure to have it on my thread. I would be 100% woman FYI.

I don't know much about transgender people, what does it mean? Were you born a man but got a sex change into a woman? not sure how it works

Yes.

• Administrators

Male.

So you're a trans woman then? /confused

As for the question; idc, whatever makes you happy.

I have a trans friend, she's great.

I don't understand people who have an issue with anything like this. Like, it's not your body, why should you give a fuck

So you're a trans woman then? /confused

As for the question; idc, whatever makes you happy.

It's not really defined how it works anywhere, so I used what I thought was correct.

• Administrators

It's not really defined how it works anywhere, so I used what I thought was correct.

Uh. If you were assigned male at birth and are transitioning to be a woman, then... would you not like to be referred to as a woman? I mean it's up to you but transwoman is the usual term.

Just be who you want to be.I will still look at you as my best friend no matter wut <3

Love you bae <3

Uh. If you were assigned male at birth and are transitioning to be a woman, then... would you not like to be referred to as a woman? I mean it's up to you but transwoman is the usual term.

I like to be called a woman, so I guess I should change it.

Been Transgender myself, I can answer a few questions about it if you desire. i know this doesn't really count but i have nothing against transgender people whether it be male to female or the other way round :)

How many topics we got of TG people? Jeez

Kind of a worn out subject, but my personal opinion is if you look like a guy or look like a gal I'll call you based on that. Not like if I'm talking to you I'm gonna be using gender-specific pronouns because I'm talking to you in the 2nd person anyway so meh.

Be who you wanna be. Just don't fertilize my metaphorical lawn brain with bullshit.

Oh, one more thing. I sometimes wonder if people back in the day felt they were transgender and wanted to change sex back then, or if because of today's tech and plastic surgery people just began doing it because of its availability? Seriously, how long have gender changes been around?

People can do whatever they want and I respect it but if I had to socialize with a transgender it'd make me kind of squeamish.

Kaitlyn Jenner does not exist. If someone was born male, I consider them male

rood,you should just accept people for who they want to be. Inb4 flamewar

Kaitlyn Jenner does not exist. If someone was born male, I consider them male

Even if said person got rid of the penis you would still consider them male?

rood,you should just accept people for who they want to be. Inb4 flamewar

What's wrong with calling someone by the gender they were born as? You may be able to change your physical appearance but you can't change your brain to think like the opposite gender. It's not physical, it's mental

A while ago I watched an interesting documentary on how a navy seal had a sex change once he got back home, don't remember the name of it.  

Being transgender is most likely a mental illness and is most definitely abnormal in nature. I am not saying you can't be a great person or change the world for the better.

What's wrong with calling someone by the gender they were born as? You may be able to change your physical appearance but you can't change your brain to think like the opposite gender. It's not physical, it's mental

That is generally considered rude, and you should not do that to TG people as it is very mean.

A while ago I watched an interesting documentary on how a navy seal had a sex change once he got back home, don't remember the name of it.  

Being transgender is most likely a mental illness and is most definitely abnormal in nature. I am not saying you can't be a great person or change the world for the better.

It's not an illness, it's just how the individual brain functions. Everyone is different.

Yes, I would

So if they got tits, long hair, no penis, wore girl clothes, talked like a girl, but were a transgender how can you not consider them a girl?

If they want to go through the ordeal of doing that the least you can do is respect their decision.

Archived