Tennis

Tiu

Ayy Tennis. I play a lot of tennis and join the interschool tournaments here in our country.

P.S: I'm not "that" good

Mansour Bahrami fan here :D

I am pretty bad at tennis.

Doesn't matter bro, as long as you have fun at it. It's the essence of tennis, the joy of playing the game no matter what result comes out.

Doesn't matter bro, as long as you have fun at it. It's the essence of tennis, the joy of playing the game no matter what result comes out.

No I am just terrible.

A bit of training and walling will get you good trust me :3

I guess, I have only tried it a few times though. Basketball or Football is more for me.

I guess, I have only tried it a few times though. Basketball or Football is more for me.

I also play football (Soccer). Everyone has their own sport i guess, i respect that

I also play football (Soccer). Everyone has their own sport i guess, i respect that

I was talking about American Football but yeah ;3

I've never been any good at tennis but it was great fun at p.e. classes. It's a shame that it takes a lot of effort to set it up. If I wanted to play football with some mates really all we need is a fucking ball. We can make goalposts out of our jackets or some shit like that and just get going. Tennis takes lots of advance planning which is not something we're good at.

And on tv, I don't know. The matches are broadcasted and I try to watch them from time to time but I just get bored and switch back to some shitty division football again. The matches take too long for a tv sport in my opinion. I guess I'm a Haase fan because he's the only Dutch player I know that isn't a fucking cunt (the only other current player I know is Thiemo de Bakker and he is a cunt)

I've never been any good at tennis but it was great fun at p.e. classes. It's a shame that it takes a lot of effort to set it up. If I wanted to play football with some mates really all we need is a fucking ball. We can make goalposts out of our jackets or some shit like that and just get going. Tennis takes lots of advance planning which is not something we're good at.

And on tv, I don't know. The matches are broadcasted and I try to watch them from time to time but I just get bored and switch back to some shitty division football again. The matches take too long for a tv sport in my opinion. I guess I'm a Haase fan because he's the only Dutch player I know that isn't a fucking cunt (the only other current player I know is Thiemo de Bakker and he is a cunt)

Yeah, at least 1-3 years of experience is minimum to play well in competitions imo.

But yeah i also compete but i'd rather play for fun.

Archived