Atheism

Python.

I'd say that one thing all religions share is some kind of organised belief system, which buddists do have.

As as I said before though, this is all just semantics

Well ... a buddy of mine is one of them atheistic buddhist (strife towards having no disire, 'cause it's the source of suffering, and all that), and he identifies as one, but he's not part of some organisation. Understandably, there's little done (like forming or maintaining an organisation) around a religion that advocates wanting something is bad.

And I agree it's all semantics. it just struck me as interesting that the post of "what is atheism?" Apo posted basically compained others define what they are, while they themselves do it.

• Administrators

When I say it's organised I mean as a belief system, not as in each individual person is a member of an exact organisation, lol.

When I say it's organised I mean as a belief system, not as in each individual person is a member of an exact organisation, lol.

Not quite sure what you mean, but I'm not even sure if it matters - as by your own words - there are atheists who have it as well.

science is simply fact

if someones religion cannot be reconciled with science than that religion is flawed

people in the united states who call themselves christian have not read the bible and do not believe in the full power of the god they pretend to worship

if they did they would realize science, evolution, and the big bang are never refuted by the bible

Archived