Uncraftable weapons

Seelpit

I was wondering...why are uncraftable (or 'dirty') hats cheaper than craftable while uncraftable weapons are sometimes alot expensiver.

I actually know it of the hats maybe...you can re-craft a hat by putting two together.

Though some weapons that are uncraftable are even cheaper than the craftable version of the weapon! (like the gunslinger: 0.05 ref craftable, 0.03-0.05 ref uncraftable!!!)

Please let me know. I am preeeetty confused now...

Sincerely,

Vintage zigzagoon7

Firstly-

You're on a forum. You don't need to be so formal. But if you want to be formal, suit yourself.

Secondly- Some weapons are worth more when they are uncraftable, because their uncraft variants are rarer. You used to only be able to get uncraftable weapons from the mann.co store, until valve pushed out an update that made all hats/weps purchased from the store craftable. 

One example is the vita-saw- you could buy it from the mann.co store for a very, very limited time at one point, until 2K games asked Valve to take it down (the vita-saw is based off of bioshock). Hence, there were not many uncraftable vita-saws, and they became a collector's weapon.

Hope I helped!

You used to only be able to get uncraftable weapons from the mann.co store, until valve pushed out an update that made all hats/weps purchased from the store craftable. 

only hats are now craftable, weapons are still uncraftable when bought from the store, the items in the thing you get when you spend, was it 15?, dollar now gives craftable weapons, so weapons that arent in the store like the vita saw are now limited.

weapons are in general too expensive to buy for money though.

only hats are now craftable, weapons are still uncraftable when bought from the store, the items in the thing you get when you spend, was it 15?, dollar now gives craftable weapons, so weapons that arent in the store like the vita saw are now limited.

weapons are in general too expensive to buy for money though.

well i effed up. I'll see myself out.

Archived