Forumers, where in the world are you?

Tobiased

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sydney, Australia

Q: Is it true dangerous/scary shit down here?

A: Yes, the norm for us is that spiders will the size of your out stretched hands. I actually thought that was normal until my friends told me a spider bigger than a thumb is rare...

Q: Are there kangaroos everywhere?

A: No.

Living in Iowa currently

In Arizona earlier this month

Q: Are there kangaroos in Arizona

A: No.

AMA

I like how you asked a question about Arizona because there's literally nothing in Iowa :c.

Also living in Iowa currently. Was born in Canada doe so huge downgrade lol ;^).

Q: Whats in Iowa

A: Corn

The Netherlands.

Yes, without dykes my house would be flooded because like any proper Dutchmen I live below sea level.

Yes our football team is unbelievably shite right now, no I don't know why either.

Yes I can buy weed legally (de facto, technically it is not legal but you won't be arrested for buying, selling or owning). I do this at the coffeeshop. No they don't sell coffee there, they sell weed.

Yes we are all relatively tall. I think the average for men is ~185 (6'1 for dummies). I'm slightly above average at 192.

The Netherlands.

Yes, without dykes my house would be flooded because like any proper Dutchmen I live below sea level.

Yes our football team is unbelievably shite right now, no I don't know why either.

Yes I can buy weed legally (de facto, technically it is not legal but you won't be arrested for buying, selling or owning). I do this at the coffeeshop. No they don't sell coffee there, they sell weed.

Yes we are all relatively tall. I think the average for men is ~185 (6'1 for dummies). I'm slightly above average at 192.

Are you saying that you both purchase and consume marijuana?

Bulgaria

Q: WHERE IS THAT

A: EASTERN EUROPE

Q:WHAT IS IT LIKE ?

A:ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL COUNTRIES EVER.

Q:ARE BULGARIANS REALLY POOR

A:YES .

I live in the country above him, with similar Q&A's described by him.

Are you saying that you both purchase and consume marijuana?

I was not trying to say but I do, occasionally

Netherlands masterrace

Yeah weed here is nice. Protip: Don't drink and smoke weed at the same time it will fucking kill you.

No man that's great. What will kill you is the next morning

No man that's great. What will kill you is the next morning

Half a bottle of vodka and 5 joints is what I had last week... I didnt even get out of bed the next day and the day after that.

Half a bottle of vodka and 5 joints is what I had last week... I didnt even get out of bed the next day and the day after that.

Coward, real men get out and sit at their desk looking miserable all day, feeling miserable all day and attempt to get work done but end up doing nothing productive.

Also, shall we get back to topic?

Spain (north, really near to France).

No, i dont speak mexican, i speak spanish.

We spanish are really different to mexicans and south americans, unlike a lot of people usually think (yes Resident Evil 4 and Capcom, i am talking to you).

And yeah, people here is just interested in footbal.

Las Vegas Nevada (its fucking pronounced Neh-veah [as in yeah]-duh)

Nice to see people live in Arizona and California. Its so fucking hot here and in Arizona (Death valley is really close)

I'm Scott, and I live in Northern Ireland, 10 or so miles outside of Belfast.

Q: Did you build the Titanic

A: No, but pretty much everyone in the are at the time, including my great grandfather did. which is why it sunk

Q: What's the weather like?

A: Wait rain's not the only weather?

Q: I thought Ireland was all one country?

A: Nope, Londonderry, Antrim, Tyrone, Fermanagh and Down are all part of Northern Ireland, not the Republic of. If you ever plan on visiting, NEVER confuse the two.

Q: What's a chav? (smick)

A: Cocky motherfuckers that throw their bucky at you.

Q: Speak Northern Irish

A: Oi, ye ther boi, held yer wheesht an' well drink a wee swilly o' th' black stuf. Lord bless Norn Iron.

Spain (north, really near to France).

No, i dont speak mexican, i speak spanish.

We spanish are really different to mexicans and south americans, unlike a lot of people usually think (yes Resident Evil 4 and Capcom, i am talking to you).

And yeah, people here is just interested in footbal.

I'm surprised that you call it Spain. Isn't all of northern Spain trying to get independent from Castille? My Spanish geography isn't really perfect but aren't you either Basque or Catalan if you live on the French border?

Also, what team do you support?

I'm surprised that you call it Spain. Isn't all of northern Spain trying to get independent from Castille? My Spanish geography isn't really perfect but aren't you either Basque or Catalan if you live on the French border?

Also, what team do you support?

Not all of northern. I am from Aragon, between Basques and Catalans, and we dont want independence, unlike those. Anyway, saying " independence from Castille" is really old. Before 1492, Spain didnt exist. It was the Aragon kingdom (the current Aragon, the eastern regions and the Mediterranean islands) and the Castille kingdom (the rest of the regions and American colognes). Now its said just independece from Spain or Madrid.

Here you have a map http://www.worldstadiums.com/europe/countries/spain.shtml

About football, i support Real Madrid, but since some years ago i am not really interested in football.

Not all of northern. I am from Aragon, between Basques and Catalans, and we dont want independence, unlike those. Anyway, saying " independence from Castille" is really old. Before 1492, Spain didnt exist. It was the Aragon kingdom (the current Aragon, the eastern regions and the Mediterranean islands) and the Castille kingdom (the rest of the regions and American colognes). Now its said just independece from Spain or Madrid.

Here you have a map http://www.worldstadiums.com/europe/countries/spain.shtml

About football, i support Real Madrid, but since some years ago i am not really interested in football.

Oh, one Catalonian friend I had said they wanted independence from Castille, I just paraphrased him. And Madrid, sigh. You always beat us (Ajax) and get us knocked out of the Champions League

Oh, one Catalonian friend I had said they wanted independence from Castille, I just paraphrased him. And Madrid, sigh. You always beat us (Ajax) and get us knocked out of the Champions League

Well, maybe your friend is a time traveler and lives in 15th century, or is just joking.

And yeah, here we call Real Madrid "The King of Europe" XD

Archived