*sigh* Need help with a girl

Python.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

howd it go?????? :o

A little anticlimactic actually

I asked her out Monday but she responded with a maybe, so I took that as she's not interested

I no longer sit next to her in any of my classes and have yet to get the chance to sit with her on the bus, but I think I've given up on her

I mean, she does have a lot in common with me, but her overly shy personality is kind of a turn off in all honesty

If I can get her to talk more I would have much more interest, but that's where I stand at the moment.

A little anticlimactic actually

I asked her out Monday but she responded with a maybe, so I took that as she's not interested

I no longer sit next to her in any of my classes and have yet to get the chance to sit with her on the bus, but I think I've given up on her

I mean, she does have a lot in common with me, but her overly shy personality is kind of a turn off in all honesty

If I can get her to talk more I would have much more interest, but that's where I stand at the moment.

I think this is entirely the wrong thing to do, buddy.

Coming from someone who actually suffers from a social disorder, would you allow that to stop you from getting to know me? To my knowledge we're quite good friends, but if we met in real life, I doubt you'd even know my name. Don't let that be a turn off.

To be honest, I think one of the biggest turn offs to me is being too social. I can't stand it when someone is talking to everyone all at once, it's overwhelming even to watch them, let alone share part of my life with them and basically be doing it vicariously.

I think if you give her more time, she'd probably open up more. It takes me months to be relatively normal around my friends, could take her a while too. I know nothing about her, but don't lose your chance because of your ideals.

I think this is entirely the wrong thing to do, buddy.

Coming from someone who actually suffers from a social disorder, would you allow that to stop you from getting to know me? To my knowledge we're quite good friends, but if we met in real life, I doubt you'd even know my name. Don't let that be a turn off.

To be honest, I think one of the biggest turn offs to me is being too social. I can't stand it when someone is talking to everyone all at once, it's overwhelming even to watch them, let alone share part of my life with them and basically be doing it vicariously.

I think if you give her more time, she'd probably open up more. It takes me months to be relatively normal around my friends, could take her a while too. I know nothing about her, but don't lose your chance because of your ideals.

She hardly talks. When I try to talk to her its like pulling fingernails. Im not saying I'm the most outspoken guy out there, and I'm not, but at least I make an attempt at conversation sometimes. She's great, but I just can't date a girl who can't talk anything but small

She hardly talks. When I try to talk to her its like pulling fingernails. Im not saying I'm the most outspoken guy out there, and I'm not, but at least I make an attempt at conversation sometimes. She's great, but I just can't date a girl who can't talk anything but small

I think she'll open up if you spend enough time talking to her. If she doesn't, whatever. Your time wasn't wasted, you don't have the blessing of choice.

I have, on many occasions, given the cold shoulder to cute girls because I wasn't in a mood to make the effort to talk to someone. Maybe she just doesn't have the will to be free with you yet.

Archived