The Backpack.tf Podcast

λngelღмander

This is so long, lol. I thought you were gonna cut it in half?

remember when i said i was recording 20 minutes before we started?

technically i did half it don't hurt me

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

remember when i said i was recording 20 minutes before we started?

technically i did half it don't hurt me

warned for misleading information

I for one didn't mind the length. I enjoyed listening, and though I am sliiiiiiiiiiightly dejected for having missed it, I also got to experience hearing a podcast that I wasn't a part of. Good show.

This is so long, lol. I thought you were gonna cut it in half?

Everything you talked about is relevant though;

My reasoning was, when the video's up, I'll put optional timeskips on it to the start of each question. So boring people like me who enjoy listening to you talk about overpay have the option to listen to it, but people who don't don't have to. Seemed the best option :P

Everything you talked about is relevant though;

My reasoning was, when the video's up, I'll put optional timeskips on it to the start of each question. So boring people like me who enjoy listening to you talk about overpay have the option to listen to it, but people who don't don't have to. Seemed the best option :P

The video will have Gent dominating an entire team, right? Right? Right? 

Length is not an issue here. Normal podcasts are about an hour long, so in my humble opinion, the longer the better. Great to listen to podcasts on commute / walking dog / etc, so that's why it's nice to have a longer episode.

https://soundcloud.com/timotry/genticide*Ignore name, Toby is a sassy little idjit. Actually me, Toby and Polar talking about site changes*

*Drops Mic*

Youtube version is coming later, but obviously that takes longer to edit and some people only listen to them anyway, so we'll be releasing it in both formats to please everyone.

I loved it, best podcast thus far!  You're a good host... but I was sad to find out Polar was not a bear :(

Idk why people are saying it was boring.  This was the most interesting one so far imo.

"This is a Communist love utopia. *Hangs up* "

Next podcast is on the editing block. Expect it in the next couple days, and blame Toby if it isn't here by then :)

Archived