rare vintages dupes and price suggestions

❤ΣκαπανέαςGr❤

He said he traded alot before backpack.tf tracked the history, so you cant see it on the graph.

why should someone spend his time to get 300+ suggestions on an alt, which some of them dont even matter that much (summer keys)

so what if he is banned off outpost, chigga made a mistake a time ago, which can happen to everyone.

so you are now assuming he is an alt, and that everything he does is manipulation, just like KristmassofHearth is manipulating the fireproof diaries.

You could also see everything else as manipulation.

raising item in his bp? TRYING TO MAKE PROFIT, MANIPULATION.

dropping item in his bp? TRYING TO BUY MORE FOR CHEAP, MANIPULATION.

what you're stating, about buying all vintage parasite and then making the price very high, that is manipulation, so you could do some research on yourself.

If pyroman really was an alt of someone, i bet it would be ip-trackable, so it is pretty sure he is not an alt.

once again, it is trackable if someone is an alt or not.

i believe pyromans suggestions are accurate, remember he is a human, like everyone here, and it is bound that humans can make mistakes.

i'm pretty sure you don't decide for the whole community, alot of people will continue to use it as they dont have anything else to step onto, which they did have with the spreadsheet (spreadsheet users went to bp.tf, where would bp.tf user go?)

i cant see it on the graph but i can see he is not trading before bp.tf by his steam profile badges http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pyromanic/badges/

alt or not that other chigga provide him the unusual needed to start high value suggestions so they can exploit bp.tf rules

and that is something we need to focus if he is in fact an alt or an accomplishment is of less significance 

this thread is to point out everything that is not transparent in price suggestions.

I have gifted a vivid SnS

a smoking fro

a hearts stove pipe

a green energy plumpers pip

a purple energy glengary bonnet

and some other hats i dont remember either care

also i have gift high value

spells to some friends vintage collectors

to paint their hats

and the list goes on and on

dont get me wrong I have as well gifted unusuals to friends more than 5 this year but i dont gift them for 1 hour and they dont start suggesting prices in bp.tf.

exploiting the rules of the site.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why exactly did you quote yourself with no added message?

seems kinda useless.

this was meant to quote pirtacullar but it was a wrong quote.thanks for pointing out

He said he traded alot before backpack.tf tracked the history, so you cant see it on the graph.

why should someone spend his time to get 300+ suggestions on an alt, which some of them dont even matter that much (summer keys)

so what if he is banned off outpost, chigga made a mistake a time ago, which can happen to everyone.

so you are now assuming he is an alt, and that everything he does is manipulation, just like KristmassofHearth is manipulating the fireproof diaries.

You could also see everything else as manipulation.

raising item in his bp? TRYING TO MAKE PROFIT, MANIPULATION.

dropping item in his bp? TRYING TO BUY MORE FOR CHEAP, MANIPULATION.

what you're stating, about buying all vintage parasite and then making the price very high, that is manipulation, so you could do some research on yourself.

If pyroman really was an alt of someone, i bet it would be ip-trackable, so it is pretty sure he is not an alt.

once again, it is trackable if someone is an alt or not.

i believe pyromans suggestions are accurate, remember he is a human, like everyone here, and it is bound that humans can make mistakes.

i'm pretty sure you don't decide for the whole community, alot of people will continue to use it as they dont have anything else to step onto, which they did have with the spreadsheet (spreadsheet users went to bp.tf, where would bp.tf user go?)

the community will go towards to marketable items tl:dr steam community market and will quit the non marketable trades once and for all

you can see the signs allready the demand for promo is lower than ever and so on.

bp.tf should follow the way steam community market is pointing with live updates on the marketable items

and stop allowing suggestions on items that are bought and sell for in the market

if bp.tf wont evolve (witch i dont see why, they already monitor steam community market)

someone else will see that and build a dedicate site for marketers

making bp.tf loose share from the community traders.

I like the site but i want it more accurate and faster than the current state.

at least for the marketables.

we can keep in suggesting for unusual and the rest non marketable items

it will be easier for the suggestors to follow those than the entire tf2 catalog and be up to date at the same time.

marketables should and must be daily updated according to the official  steam ''Community'' market prices

where the quicksell price should be -15% of the sell on the market (valve taxes) and the median of the market sell as the buy prices and there you go

you got an estimation for an accurate range without suggesters and manipulators

the community will go towards to marketable items tl:dr steam community market and will quit the non marketable trades once and for all

you can see the signs allready the demand for promo is lower than ever and so on.

bp.tf should follow the way steam community market is pointing with live updates on the marketable items

and stop allowing suggestions on items that are bought and sell for in the market

if bp.tf wont evolve (witch i dont see why, they already monitor steam community market)

someone else will see that and build a dedicate site for marketers

making bp.tf loose share from the community traders.

I like the site but i want it more accurate and faster than the current state.

at least for the marketables.

we can keep in suggesting for unusual and the rest non marketable items

it will be easier for the suggestors to follow those than the entire tf2 catalog and be up to date at the same time.

marketables should and must be daily updated according to the official  steam ''Community'' market prices

where the quicksell price should be -15% of the sell on the market (valve taxes) and the median of the market sell as the buy prices and there you go

you got an estimation for an accurate range without suggesters and manipulators

but the marketable items will keep being traded for not-marketable items, and the prices in metal can be different of the prices in steam wallet.

Example of that is the Mann. co Painting set, which was buyable for 3.33-3.66, and sellable on the market for 1.50 euros steam wallet (3/4rd of a key)

now their price is 4 ref and are sellable for 1.40 euro.

4 ref would be 66.6% of a key

1.40 euro is 78% of a key, so thats a 11% profit just by buying one with not-marketable items, and selling one on the market.

-retarded snip-

So being poor and knowning about the market automatically makes me an alt?

I probably didn't elaborate well, Chigga DID  give me his cloudy glove for the sole reason of suggesting, and the highest actual value I got to by trading was ~1.8 buds (which I then slighlty cashed out inmediatly and opened lots of crates, hence the peak then fall)

I wasn't even premium by the time backpack.tf history was created.

I was just a minor trader, I didn't use to own many valuable things.

Ok, two times you made 4 posts in a row. If you are not able to multiquote (the button right next to the quote button) and organize your posts properly I will just hide them (not more than 2 posts in a row please). There is an edit function as well.

So being poor and knowning about the market automatically makes me an alt?

I probably didn't elaborate well, Chigga DID  me his cloudy glove for the sole reason of suggesting, and the highest actual value I got to by trading was ~1.8 buds (which I then slighlty cashed out inmediatly and opened lots of crates, hence the peak then fall)

so that other chigga trade you his hat so you can suggest higher in the unusual tiers

if thats not suspicious about your agreement with chigga then what is it?

as i said

I have gift unusuals to individuals but they don't went repwhoring after bp.tf suggestions

I will feel safer on the site when those exploits are removed from the rules

aka suggest only acording to your current bp value and not what used to be.

so we don't get to see more pyroman in the future go wild and repwhoring on suggestions.

If that is a common practice of other chigga to give unusuals to ppl to legitimate them to suggest on prices

for unusuals then its something bp.tf admin and mods must make sure it wont repeat in the future.

that is why ppl like me exist to find the exploits and stop them before they spread like cancer.

we cant support suggesters no matter how accurate they are if they are exploiting the rules for unknown interests.

Ok, two times you made 4 posts in a row. If you are not able to multiquote (the button right next to the quote button) and oraginze your posts properly I will just hide them (not more than 2 posts in a row please). There is an edit function as well.

yes i am trying to learn how this work.

pls delete them and i ll try to quote them correct this time.

-retardedsnip2-

iI's not an exploit, the site was designed to be like that.

Also, I don't actually 'repwhore' on the site, I actually do update prices based on proof. The only reason for which I actually am called a repwhore is because I was the one who suggested many times updating the prices of the cooler keys, all 8 colours, both clean and dirty.

And recently I started updating unusuals nobody else does, so would you think making me unable to suggest on sch unusuals would acually be beneficial to the community?

so that other chigga trade you his hat so you can suggest higher in the unusual tiers

if thats not suspicious about your agreement with chigga then what is it?

as i said

I have gift unusuals to individuals but they don't went repwhoring after bp.tf suggestions

I will feel safer on the site when those exploits are removed from the rules

aka suggest only acording to your current bp value and not what used to be.

so we don't get to see more pyroman in the future go wild and repwhoring on suggestions.

If that is a common practice of other chigga to give unusuals to ppl to legitimate them to suggest on prices

for unusuals then its something bp.tf admin and mods must make sure it wiont happen again

that is why ppl like me exist to find the exploits and stop them before they spread like cancer.

we cant support suggesters no matter how accurate they are if they are exploiting the rules for unknown interests.

So what? Chigga thought pyroman was a good suggestor and wanted him to vote/suggest on higher tier shit.

What about people that cash out? Peasant can do fine on any unusual suggestion, but she cashed out and now is <3 buds.

I gave pyroman 8 keys to help him. Is that illegal? Don't think so

This is no exploit, and who the fuck cares as long as the proof is good?

yes i am trying to learn how this work.

pls delete them and i ll try to quote them correct this time.

Right next to the quote button is a multiquote button. Press all the posts you want to quote.

iI's not an exploit, the site was designed to be like that.

Also, I don't actually 'repwhore' on the site, I actually do update prices based on proof. The only reason for which I actually am called a repwhore is because I was the one who suggested many times updating the prices of the cooler keys, all 8 colours, both clean and dirty.

uncraftable stranges, sparkle keys (the long218 way)

I'm a better whore, you put more time into it

So what? Chigga thought pyroman was a good suggestor and wanted him to vote/suggest on higher tier shit.

What about people that cash out? Peasant can do fine on any unusual suggestion, but she cashed out and now is <3 buds.

I gave pyroman 8 keys to help him. Is that illegal? Don't think so

This is no exploit, and who the fuck cares as long as the proof is good?

Right next to the quote button is a multiquote button. Press all the posts you want to quote.

uncraftable stranges, sparkle keys (the long218 way)

I'm a better whore, you put more time into it

thanks for the advise of the multi quote button

As for the exploit everything that helps you to bypass the rules should be considered an exploit and for that reason suggesters must be allowed to suggest according to their current bp value.

that is my opinion for that matter.If everyone exploit that rule the way chigga and pyroman did then what is they point of banning someone like Long218 or any other in that aspect if they can transfer between accounts some items to get back to suggesting with a new name?

there is a hole in the rules and we need to focus on that,as i previously said I am totally not after ban pyroman from the site cause i know how easy it is for him to return with a new account after chigga or you or any other person legitimate him again with another hat or some keys...

We need to track the exploits if any and report them back.I am sure Brad pitt and the mods are a bit thinking of some short of solution and i expect an answer from them on that matter.

it is not of low significant the integrity of the suggester.

As for the exploit everything that helps you to bypass the rules should be considered an exploit and for that reason suggesters must be allowed to suggest according to their current bp value.

that is my opinion for that matter.If everyone exploit that rule the way chigga and pyroman did then what is they point of banning someone like Long218 or any other in that aspect if they can transfer between accounts some items to get back to suggesting with a new name?

there is a hole in the rules and we need to focus on that,as i previously said I am totally not after ban pyroman from the site cause i know how easy it is for him to return with a new account after chigga or you or any other person legitimate him again with another hat or some keys...

We need to track the exploits if any and report them back.I am sure Brad pitt and the mods are a bit awaken for that matter and i expect an answer from them on that matter.

they can track IPs so unless someone has a unlimited acces to different IP-adresses, they cant circumvent a ban, doing so would only lengthen their ban.

It is also not that chigga would lend an unusual randomly to anybody, he trusted pyroman and thought he was a good suggester, which i agree with.

We need to track the exploits if any and report them back.I am sure Brad pitt and the mods are a bit thinking of some short of solution and i expect an answer from them on that matter.

longs ban was extended as he was already banned from suggesting, yet used an alt to continue that. This is no exploit, and the mods nor brad can really care about this

i cant see it on the graph but i can see he is not trading before bp.tf by his steam profile badges http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pyromanic/badges/

alt or not that other chigga provide him the unusual needed to start high value suggestions so they can exploit bp.tf rules

and that is something we need to focus if he is in fact an alt or an accomplishment is of less significance 

this thread is to point out everything that is not transparent in price suggestions.

I have gifted a vivid SnS

a smoking fro

a hearts stove pipe

a green energy plumpers pip

a purple energy glengary bonnet

and some other hats i dont remember either care

also i have gift high value

spells to some friends vintage collectors

to paint their hats

and the list goes on and on

dont get me wrong I have as well gifted unusuals to friends more than 5 this year but i dont gift them for 1 hour and they dont start suggesting prices in bp.tf.

exploiting the rules of the site.

o wow look at u

u gud person cuz u donate hats 2 ppl

wow 

hold the alarm.

pyroman is a good suggester. He just wants to help update the prices so that people KNOW what the prices around the TF world are. This goes for everything he updates, even if he can't afford it. Its good.

And anyway, he has good, good proof in his suggestions. 

I'm pretty sure they aren't thinking of this, because this is a silly issue. As long as the suggestion has proof, nobody really gives a flying eff about what the person suggesting it has to do with the goddamn item.

Uhm, you do realise it's not against the rules, right?

SMACKDOWN.gif

Posted · Hidden by polar, October 8, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by polar, October 8, 2013 - No reason given

nobody really gives a flying eff about what the person suggesting it has to do with the goddamn item.  

cept #savetehkeez

longs ban was extended as he was already banned from suggesting, yet used an alt to continue that. This is no exploit, and the mods nor brad can really care about this

Last time i checked Long had over 2000 keys in his Bp he can exploit the rules doing just what  chigga did with legitimate pyroman to suggest higher.

just by trading his keys to alt account and return to suggest prices on Bp.tf.

if they dont care about the integrity of the suggesters then we are they ones that should.

I am concerned regardless ''who'' is sponsoring ''whom'' to suggest on to ''what'' and ''why''...

Last time i checked Long had over 2000 keys in his Bp he can exploit the rules doing just what  chigga did with legitimate pyroman to suggest higher.

Actually, long had ~700 before his account was made private.

Alsop, the mods can see IPs and such, and can prevent ban circunvention + alts are usually too obvious.

I can't even afford a premium alt, and suggesting as an F2P would draw too much attention.

Long has 642 keys for some months now. And he did never sell for ref but for $. But that was said so many times already.^^

Why should chigga use an alt to suggest things?

Why should chigga use an alt to suggest things?

Do I look like one of chigga's autposting alts?

I wonder what skapaneas is trying to prove.

Uhm, you do realise it's not against the rules, right?

if it was in the rules then it wouldn't be an exploit of them.

Archived