rare vintages dupes and price suggestions

❤ΣκαπανέαςGr❤

When suggestors are trying to price rare irems that some times are not going to be traded for several months 

they have to present to us screenshots of the

given trades

When the items are that rare beeing dupe makes little to no difference

but constanty use dupes to suggest a price on an item that has some cleans left is also unacceptable

Those techniques are been used by a lot of ppl that are suggesting the way Long218 used to

and they have a lot of similarity.

also i see lately persons with 30$ bp

that have never bought or contribute in any way to the game to

suggest prices in items that are well out of their reach they have no personal experience with it

and they are valuing them according to offers :P

I thought there where restrictions to what can someone suggest to..

Has that rule changed?

if yes i am afraid more Long 218 with alt accounts will continue his work.

Most collectors are very polite and cooperative and they will provide to you the proofs you need to complete your suggestions

just don't be kids and go like what'd up bitch

I want to suggest a new price on your hat hommie

Don't do that.

probably he is a man at my age 30-35years old that love tf2 and hate stupid kids

be polite be efficient

get screen shots

example

-hello sir

-hi

-you have recently trade you vintage shortstop

are you kind enough to provide a screenshot of the trade to update its price?

thanks

-ok a sec

try it it is easy and when you are polite ppl are going to help you.

stop pricing the rare hats and weapons that count below 10-20 units

without researching throughout

in this suggestion I am informing the suggestor what was the trade involved and he is calling me a lier without even bother to take a look if my statement is truth or not

http://backpack.tf/vote/id/5250c6ec4cd7b8c9578b4568#52528dc64dd7b89c338b4568_row

when easily he can go and check his bp or his trades or mine. and update his suggestion as he is meant to do

those are not keys

those are not buds

those are tf2 legacy

don't expect from the owners to sell them with ease

don't expect some kids to know who Carter is

Brad pitt we need an extra rule on those items.

more excessive proofs not a couple of links and some offers but the actual trade

in a screenshot

if you have some ideas share it here with me..

thanks

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When suggestors are trying to price rare irems that some times are not going to be traded for several months 

given trades

Those techniques are been used by a lot of ppl that are suggesting the way Long218 used to

also i see lately persons with 30$ bp

that have never bought or contribute to the game we love to

suggest prices in items that are well out of their reach they have no personal experience with it

and they are valuing them according to offers :P

Most collectors are very polite and cooperative and they will provide to you the proofs you need to complete your suggestions

Don't do that.

probably he is a man at my age 30-35years old that love tf2 and hate stupid kids

be polite be efficient

get screen shots

in this suggestion I am informing the suggestor what was the trade involved and he is calling me a lier without even bother to take a look if my statement is truth or not

http://backpack.tf/vote/id/5250c6ec4cd7b8c9578b4568#52528dc64dd7b89c338b4568_row

when easily he can go and check his bp or his trades.

those are not keys

those are not buds

those are tf2 legacy

more excessive proofs not a couple of links and some offers but the actual trade

in a screenshot

thanks

Without even checking, I know your hating on pyroman. Y u hate him, he is a pyro

Without even checking, I know your hating on pyroman. Y u hate him, he is a pyro

Actually, this time around he's hating on Spu.

BTW, there's no clean vintage parasites as far as I know. The one you bought is duped, which has no difference whatsoever from the others. if you paid a kill-a-watt anger it was just to try to counter the suggestion and make your point valid (ahem, remember strange miscs?). Nobody else was willing to pay that much. There's unsolds at 6 for over a month, and 7 hasn't been taken at all for 3 months.

Yes, these things might be "tf2 history", but if you think about it, the sparkle keys are also part of tf2's history under the same properties as the other rare items (being extremely limited), yet have been going down in price in a similar vein.

BTW, there's no clean vintage parasites as far as I know. The one you bought is duped, which has no difference whatsoever from the others. if you paid a kill-a-watt anger it was just to try to counter the suggestion and make your point valid (ahem, remember strange miscs?). Nobody else was willing to pay that much. There's unsolds at 6 for over a month, and 7 hasn't been taken at all for 3 months.

Yes, these things might be "tf2 history", but if you think about it, the sparkle keys are also part of tf2's history under the same properties as the other rare items (being extremely limited), yet have been going down in price in a similar vein.

His example was spu, but I know he meant you, as spoo doesn't have a $30 bp

I am sorry pyroman sparkle key ''community'' is like a payment to the devs they can buy some games with those selling them in market

and not rare at all.

rare is an item that counts less than 10 in the world

those are not casual sellers either we like it or not

most of the ppl dont even know that they exist

and those where carter's hats that is why the have the value they do

carter is the creator of max head and big kill

those are tf2 history dupe or not has nothing to do with it.

my bp is valued at $8

lol you shouldnt even be able to suggest for keys for my standards.

and still i saw you pricing a burning tyrants.

lol

sorry but we love our game and we are paying money all those years to valve by buying keys and stuff

to provide the resources to make the game even better

and then some guys with 8$ bp's are suggesting to us prices for items

like burning tyrants and vintage fan o war. etc etc

hehehehehe

:P

I am sorry pyroman sparkle key ''community'' is like a payment to the devs they can buy some games with those selling them in market

and not rare at all.

rare is an item that counts less than 10 in the world

those are not casual sellers either we like it or not

most of the ppl dont even know that they exist

and those where carter's hats that is why the have the value they do

Rarity? Not really. Ther rare enought dupes bringing the total to near 40 by my estimate. If you want rare, go see toxins golden potato or the vintage guad, for example. True rarity.

your argument was that devaluating these would drop the price of the clean ones, not that they were part of history or not.

Also, prices are meant to show what the whole community is willing to pay, and not a single person.

Rarity? Not really. Ther rare enought dupes bringing the total to near 40 by my estimate. If you want rare, go see toxins golden potato or the vintage guad, for example. True rarity.

also stuff like the normal ke, bats, yellow belt, purity fist and buds.

there are less normal bats than vintage alien swarms + all of them are clean, yet are worth roughly half of them.

You see?

lol you shouldnt even be able to suggest for keys for my standards.

and still i saw you pricing a burning tyrants.

sorry but we love our game and we are paying money all those years to valve by buying keys and stuff

to provide the resources to make the game even better

and then some guys with 8$ bp's are suggesting to us prices for items

like burning tyrants and vintage fan o war. etc etc

FYI I used to actually trade, I just lost my whole backpack to uncrating a while ago. Also, I never priced the burning tyrants.

By paying valve you're not making the game any better, gaben would sit on his ass with a fuckload of money doing nothign other than satisface his community creating rather pointless hats.

And I do use PROOF to price these things (I used to have slight experience with them), and know how the economy works.

Again, I beg you to go away with your bogus opinion somewhere else.

FYI I used to actually trade, I just lost my whole backpack to uncrating a while ago. Also, I never priced the burning tyrants.

By paying valve you're not making the game any better, gaben would sit on his ass with a fuckload of money doing nothign other than satisface his community creating rather pointless hats.

And I do use PROOF to price these things (I used to have slight experience with them), and know how the economy works.

I like this pyro.

Complaining on a forum where you are not respected in any form is not a way to make profit. That's what this entire thread is about, right? You making profit?

Eat your losses. It happens to everybody.

Complaining on a forum where you are not respected in any form is not a way to make profit. That's what this entire thread is about, right? You making profit?

uncrating?

http://backpack.tf/id/76561198059267109?time=1375772400 this is when your bp went over 4.4 buds and this is not of any kind of uncrate

http://backpack.tf/id/76561198059267109?time=1375686000 this is your bp before you get your hands on the cloud moon no  crates missin the hat wasnt uncrated but traded.

http://backpack.tf/id/76561198063505718?time=1375686000 the hat was traded to you by that other chigga.

I know he has something to do with bazaar or something.but I cant reach the close trades of his bazzar profile.

I am sure that most of the hats unusuals you are pricing are that other chiga's related

yes I do think you are an alt of this guy and he is a banned user from outpost.

I told you i ll keep an eye on your suggestions and your doings.

My aims are not to get you banned  or whatever I really thing that banning alts are not helpful for the community But it should be clear by now that the rule that allows ppl with small bp's that used to had a value to be eligible to suggest in bp.tf is the worst thing and the reason why the manipulators are still having a party on that site.

your case is just 1 and i am following more ppl about their history and stuff that i will come back for them as well in the future with more proofs

for you i have no doubts.

i bet you are an alt of one of those guys in the history of the item and at that point in time the item was in possesion of that other chigga.(baned user from outpost.

well for me allowing persons to manipulate the system that easy by transfering a high value item to their alts and then use that account to suggest prices in items

just seems suspicius .

it is a hole in the rules that allows ppl to bypass the safety rules  Brad pitt has set

for example nothing stops Long218 to transfer 500 keys from his ban account on a new one and then continue where he stop.

even i can do it by transfering one of my hats to an alt and then keep on suggesting with the safety of anonymity.

Instead i am trying to expose all of the  manipulators for my standards using my main account.

I am sure that the mods and admin can follow the examples and proofs given to make their site a better place for the community before they lose any integrity they earned in the last year by suggestions of ppl that are obviously not pricing suggestions for the accuracy rather manipulation of things.

ps:I know that i am pissing of a lot of ppl with that but i am researching for everyone that seems suspicious

and it is about time brad pitt for you to jump in and suggest the way you want to your site move on from now on.

if you choose transparency I and the rest of the tf2 community will follow you.

if you choose to keep those kind of suggesters I will and the community will abandon the ship as we did with the spreadsheet

no offence but a mod reply won't be much appreciated I hope for the admin guidance here and only his

ps2:Iknow that my poor english make it seem as i am an unenducated full

unfortunate I am properly educated but I am greek and english it is not my best thing.

given trades

When the items are that rare beeing dupe makes little to no difference

but constanty use dupes to suggest a price on an item that has some cleans left is also unacceptable

-------------------------

-------------------------

---------------------

in a screenshot

thanks

but given the quantity of it 750 as much as the houwars whatever the chem set is going to be it is houwar related

either a strangifier or a modifier(witch we havent seen 1 yet).

So first you called the diary a rare collector item that shouldn't have it's price adjusted for months..and now you lowered those standards to items that have 10 - 20 units?

I'm seeing a pattern here with you and wanting all rare items to stay expensive.

uncrating?

http://backpack.tf/id/76561198059267109?time=1375772400 this is when your bp went over 4.4 buds and this is not of any kind of uncrate

http://backpack.tf/id/76561198059267109?time=1375686000 this is your bp before you get your hands on the cloud moon no  crates missin the hat wasnt uncrated but traded.

http://backpack.tf/id/76561198063505718?time=1375686000 the hat was traded to you by that other chigga.

I know he has something to do with bazaar or something.but I cant reach the close trades of his bazzar profile.

I am sure that most of the hats unusuals you are pricing are that other chiga's related

My aims are not to get you banned  or whatever I really thing that banning alts are not helpful for the community But it should be clear by now that the rule that allows ppl with small bp's that used to had a value to be eligible to suggest in bp.tf is the worst thing and the reason why the manipulators are still having a party on that site.

your case is just 1 and i am following more ppl about their history and stuff that i will come back for them as well in the future with more proofs

i bet you are an alt of one of those guys in the history of the item and at that point in time the item was in possesion of that other chigga.(baned user from outpost.

well for me allowing persons to manipulate the system that easy by transfering a high value item to their alts and then use that account to suggest prices in items

just seems suspicius .

it is a hole in the rules that allows ppl to bypass the safety rules  Brad pitt has set

for example nothing stops Long218 to transfer 500 keys from his ban account on a new one and then continue where he stop.

even i can do it by transfering one of my hats to an alt and then keep on suggesting with the safety of anonymity.

(for me thats equal to scamming and worst.cause you dont scamm just 1 person but the whole community.

Instead i am trying to expose all of the  manipulators for my standards using my main account.

I am sure that the mods and admin can follow the examples and proofs given to make their site a better place for the community before they lose any integrity they earned in the last year by suggestions of ppl that are obviously not pricing suggestions for the accuracy rather manipulation of things.

ps:I know that i am pissing of a lot of ppl with that but i am researching for everyone that seems suspicious

and it is about time brad pitt for you to jump in and suggest the way you want to your site move on from now on.

if you choose to keep those kind of suggesters I will and the community will abandon the ship as we did with the spreadsheet

no offence but a mod reply won't be much appreciated I hope for the admin guidance here and only his

unfortunate I am properly educated but I am greek and english it is not my best thing.

I will paste the link of this thread in every suggestion in price you do from now on.

li really want to see what the rest of the community things or is it just me.

So first you called the diary a rare collector item that shouldn't have it's price adjusted for months..and now you lowered those standards to items that have 10 - 20 units?

I'm seeing a pattern here with you and wanting all rare items to stay expensive.

I am still gathering proof for you mate. dont worry we will get there...

You want to bet...

ask nak nak about me

and every single greek trader.

everyone knows me

especialy for the raffles i am doing for my friends in the tf2.gr community.

I wont seat back and watch a couple of scammers do whatever they want to and get away with it.

losses mate are for losers.if I decide i can throw away 7 buds its solely because I can afford to do so.

Don't get me wrong but I love the game to much to let it be spoiled by some kids they have no respect to the rest of the community.

it is not to counter a suggestion i am a vintage dedicated level 23 collector and all vintages are in my list to own since 2008 i belong to the old school and i value history more than looks

i am proud that i am 1 out of the 8 owners of this item and i ll keep an eye open if and when you and your friends drop it to 1 bud so i ll buy and delete the rest of it

that will make me the only owner of the vintage alien swarm.

and i will price it then that high that any attempt to manipulate it will be futile.

I am not hiding behind alts I am stating it right here and now to all the tf2 community.

uncrating?

just seems suspicius .

(for me thats equal to scamming and worst.cause you dont scamm just 1 person but the whole community.

I will paste the link of this thread in every suggestion in price you do from now on.

li really want to see what the rest of the community things or is it just me.

I am still gathering proof for you mate. dont worry we will get there...you are after pyroman in my list i wont accuse again before i gather the required proofs.

why exactly did you quote yourself with no added message?

seems kinda useless.

also i dont think spu is an alt account

http://steamcommunity.com/id/1354037422/

http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198065040540

i just didn't like the way he jumped to the conclusion i did a 1:3 trade when the trade was 1:1 without research about it or ask for proofs from either the sellr or the buyer.

and he rushed to the conclusion I am lying to protect his suggestion.

other than that his account is legit,and if his suggestion gets accepted i am fine with it.

some buds -+ makes no difference to me I am trading before I had to check a 3rd party site for a price.

But since this site have proven only to be interested into transparency I am aiming to help them make it even better. by pointing out everything i thing it is suspicious and malicious.

uncrating?

He said he traded alot before backpack.tf tracked the history, so you cant see it on the graph.

why should someone spend his time to get 300+ suggestions on an alt, which some of them dont even matter that much (summer keys)

so what if he is banned off outpost, chigga made a mistake a time ago, which can happen to everyone.

just seems suspicius .

so you are now assuming he is an alt, and that everything he does is manipulation, just like KristmassofHearth is manipulating the fireproof diaries.

You could also see everything else as manipulation.

raising item in his bp? TRYING TO MAKE PROFIT, MANIPULATION.

dropping item in his bp? TRYING TO BUY MORE FOR CHEAP, MANIPULATION.

what you're stating, about buying all vintage parasite and then making the price very high, that is manipulation, so you could do some research on yourself.

If pyroman really was an alt of someone, i bet it would be ip-trackable, so it is pretty sure he is not an alt.

once again, it is trackable if someone is an alt or not.

Instead i am trying to expose all of the manipulators for my standards using my main account.

i believe pyromans suggestions are accurate, remember he is a human, like everyone here, and it is bound that humans can make mistakes.

i'm pretty sure you don't decide for the whole community, alot of people will continue to use it as they dont have anything else to step onto, which they did have with the spreadsheet (spreadsheet users went to bp.tf, where would bp.tf user go?)

its clear you have no idea how a company makes profit out of a game.

Gabe FYI have released more updates for the tf2 than any other gaming developer had for any other game for free of charge.

Those updates where funded by ppl like others as me by paying for items in the game.

I never regreat the money i spent to it cause it is the best gaming experience i had in my whole life time spawn the hole 34 years of it.

I will continue to spent and trade into tf2 universe cause I love to support my hobbies and since I can afford to I will continue to do so.

and i will always wait for the tf3 to jump in together with the source2 engine and steamOS to spend more cash to the gabe game.

Archived