Music that makes you feel nostalgia?

Happysedits

Fire Emblem's main theme. I used to play a Chinese version of FE7 and FE8 on my friend's GBA when I was a kid, though I didn't remember the game's name. Fast forward ~5 years and I stumbled upon a familiar game. When I heard the intro theme, I immediately recognized it.

Most of the soundtracks from Pokemon Firered/Leafgreen also make me feel nostalgic since its the first Pokemon game I actually played, again, when I was a kid on my friend's GBA. 

• Administrators

Family music nostalgia - queen, neil young, fairport convention, bob dylan, the beatles, sandy denny, tracy chapman, richard & linda thompson, ozark mountain daredevils, crosby, stills and nash, prince, michael jackson, fleetwood mac, simon and garfunkel, beach boys, captain beefheart, creedence clearwater revival, the drifters, bryan ferry, slade

Kid/early teen nostalgia (90s) - blur, pulp, oasis, madness, no doubt, manic street preachers, spice girls, backstreet boys, gabrielle, jennifer lopez, radiohead, nirvana, portishead, feeder, placebo, suede, tlc weezer, eminem, garbage, bright eyes, broken social scene, destiny's child, muse

Teen nostalgia - green day, nofx, mxpx, fenix tx, rancid, the offspring, blink 182, foo fighters, rage against the machine, tool, bon jovi, nine inch nails, whitesnake, iron maiden, smash mouth, the specials, the strokes, white stripes, reel big fish, my chemical romance

College nostalgia - lady gaga, nelly, rihanna, kelly clarkson, katy perry, jay z, sean paul, beyonce, basshunter, justin timberlake, taio cruz, kid cudi, ne-yo, gym class heroes, the postal service, modest mouse, neutral milk hotel, beirut, bonnie prince billy, cocorosie, the knife

A lot of this is god awful music, but it all has good memories. I worked in a bar in college, hence the random pop and hip hop

• Administrators

this is the best no doubt song and reminds me completely of playing spyro the dragon on the playstation in like 1996 or something. fuck me tht was 20 FUCKING YEARS AGO HOLY SHIT I'M OLD

• Administrators

this song reminds me of laying on my bed under the skylights with my then bf when i was about 14, getting stoned and staring at the stars

Two main things.

The original DKC soundtracks. Amazing. Those were the first games I ever played. 

Another random thing that gives me the feels is the old Minecraft soundtrack before they ruined it with adding new tracks. The old music was really good and it reminds me of the great time when the game was still good. 

Archived