The new help thread

Explosion-chan

I made a thread one time offering to help talk peoole through any emotional problems they have. The offer still stands even though the thread is now dead. I hope I'll remember to actually bump this one so that it stays alive. You can come talk to me about anything, no matter how trivial or stupid you think it seems. If something is bothering you, tell me. I'll listen. This is for anyone interested. Try a bptf PM first, I'll tell you then if I'm available for a steam message.

I would actually like to take you up on that, most of my friends are tired of me telling them all my problems. I would really appreciate it c;

I like listening to your problems

I like listening to people talk.

I have so many underlying problems. I break down often, cry, and have the rare panic attack on my worst days. It's hard to talk about things to a forum of 50% people who hate me.

I have so many underlying problems. I break down often, cry, and have the rare panic attack on my worst days. It's hard to talk about things to a forum of 50% people who hate me.

I have no disdain for you at all

It's hard to talk about things to a forum of 50% people who hate me.

So here's a little dose of confidence and perspective. 

The amount of effort it takes you to contemplate the hate you receive (don't worry, its a fact that was studied by scientists) is 10x as higher as the effort it takes someone to hate on you. That level of hate is the same category of hate that i receive from strangers that i trade often that call me a greedy jew fuckboy for not giving them extra few scraps from the original price  :lol:. Don't hate back, just say "k bye", and consider that the same as stubbing your toe, it hurts but it lasts for mere seconds.

As for listening to someone's problems, the best person that you can listen to is the person that can understand your problems, in which person listens to you in a way that sympathizes with your problems because he/she can relate to you. You're not looking to remove your problems because they will always stay with you, you're finding a way to suppress them so it won't affect your life.

I would have more to say on this but people tend to ignore me when i post walls of texts  :lol:

So here's a little dose of confidence and perspective. 

The amount of effort it takes you to contemplate the hate you receive (don't worry, its a fact that was studied by scientists) is 10x as higher as the effort it takes someone to hate on you. That level of hate is the same category of hate that i receive from strangers that i trade often that call me a greedy jew fuckboy for not giving them extra few scraps from the original price  :lol:. Don't hate back, just say "k bye", and consider that the same as stubbing your toe, it hurts but it lasts for mere seconds.

As for listening to someone's problems, the best person that you can listen to is the person that can understand your problems, in which person listens to you in a way that sympathizes with your problems because he/she can relate to you. You're not looking to remove your problems because they will always stay with you, you're finding a way to suppress them so it won't affect your life.

I would have more to say on this but people tend to ignore me when i post walls of texts  :lol:

You have really good advice I swear to god you should be a therapist

I have a piece on my profile saying I'm here to help anyone without judgement

Of course, I'm not on often, but I like talking to people and helping em with their problems if possible

Is constantly feeling the need to buy at least one incredibly rare item a week considered a problem?

EDIT: nah I'm probably fine maybe

Dude that's just the will of Gaben inside you.

I have "friends" but after an incident with one of them I can't trust anybody anymore. Life events seem to conspire against me as well.

Archived