Europe is DESTROYING itself

0123847a;fsdaklf

I prefer not inviting them at all.

You are trying to speak on behalf of a continent you don't personally live in.

You don't even live in the same side of the world as said continent.

You have no idea how it actually effects said continent.

Why are you trying to make such a big deal about something you don't have any knowledge about. If you believe so strongly that people shouldn't be allowed to move country then get out of america, I don't believe people moving into north america destroyed the country, it won't destroy europe. I live in europe and muslims are not a major issue. They are still human and don't do anything to disrupt society. Why should they be sent to a battlefield?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is irrelevant. 

Yes I do.

Why are you trying to make such a big deal about something you don't have any knowledge about.

Because I'm not. I have knowledge about the issue and I am currently gaining even more knowledge from this forum.

If you believe so strongly that people shouldn't be allowed to move country then get out of america, I don't believe people moving into north america destroyed the country, it won't destroy europe. I live in europe and muslims are not a major issue. They are still human and don't do anything to disrupt society. Why should they be sent to a battlefield?

You will be cursing my name as Muslims are filling up your town, enforcing their Sharia law, making your women wear burkas, and changing the values of your town. It has happened to many other cities and could happen to you too. Mohammad is the most popular name in Britain right now.  It's hard to ignore these issues, please do something about this since you live in Europe yourself.

Right, because increasing the minimum wage and creating more apprenticeships is worse than completely devauling private sector pensions (thanks Mr Brown for that). At least Blair was sensible before the Iraq war, if Corbyn gets elected we'd have a civil war within weeks.

in a way i agree because there's no way the shitty centre right mish mash of general consensus would ever elect him, in the hypothetical situation that he was elected i can see a huge amount of resentment et cetera.

that in no way makes his policies or politics bad though. also it's a laughable idea straight out of daily mail writers addled brains.

Considering that I myself live in England, I feel that I may as well share my though and opinions...

I read all of the pages and I see some good points.

Now, I live up in the North (Not Manchester, Newcastle, Sunderland, etc) and there is a huge amount of... well... Pakis? That is racist yes, but that's what we call them up here. (Sorry if anyone is from that country.)

I know this is about Syria, but I feel that Britain should have a system in place in which you SHOULD get a Job, and not live on benefits which is what is happening up here. This probably happens in most regions too, but I can only speak for the North. I fear that a similar thing might happen with the Syrians. Considering that Britain has a huge crisis at the minute, should we really be taking immigrants? No. A huge majority of people don't have houses to live in currently, so why bring more people in that will only add to this crisis?

I may have spoke about Britain more than Europe, but we're still a part of Europe, I just mainly spoke about Britain, considering I live there

You are a great person if you read this wall of text.

your argument can be condensed to 'pakis on benefits BOOO' and is shite. consider reframing with statistically valid points.

also, we can't take anyone because we're in a crisis? WE are the nation in crisis here? people will really swallow anything...

'we can't help people because we're in crisis'

'we have to cut our welfare state because we're in crisis'

have you considered that neither of those things are helping our ill-defined and largely politically manufactured 'crisis'

Muslims are filling up your town, enforcing their Sharia law, making your women wear burkas, and changing the values of your town. It has happened to many other cities and could happen to you too. Mohammad is the most popular name in Britain right now.  It's hard to ignore these issues, please do something about this since you live in Europe yourself.

all utter bollocks, literally not a single correct statement

edit: i take it back, mohammed and variant spellings are the most popular baby name for a boy in 2014. 1 correct statement that is literally meaningless unless you believe that people named mohammed shouldn't exist in britain, which is something you have provided no grounds for.

You will be cursing my name as Muslims are filling up your town

Not a single muslim in my town, at least not ones who try to shove it down our throats.

Also you saying how living on the opposite side of the world is irrelevant, it isn't. Just seeing broad numbers doesn't give you knowledge on a subject.

all utter bollocks, literally not a single correct statement

edit: i take it back, mohammed and variant spellings are the most popular baby name for a boy in 2014. 1 correct statement that is literally meaningless unless you believe that people named mohammed shouldn't exist in britain, which is something you have provided no grounds for.

None in Britain anymore as seen from this petition: https://petition.parliament.uk/archived/petitions/48352

They still want it to happen though. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7COTgYq4aRg

I am surprised so many in this thread defend this.

Isolated cultures has literally never been a fucking thing, where does this bizarre fantasy even come from? 

How about it coming from China, Japan, or the Mayans? 

Honestly I don't consider propaganda to be factual evidence. The channel is called 'Godrules' it's so obvious...

He compiled videos from news and other people together. Those are video accounts, so yes, that is factual evidence. I think it's bizarre you think the stories that are barely covered is propaganda, L0L.

Why are you trying to make such a big deal about something you don't have any knowledge about. If you believe so strongly that people shouldn't be allowed to move country then get out of america, I don't believe people moving into north america destroyed the country, it won't destroy europe. I live in europe and muslims are not a major issue. They are still human and don't do anything to disrupt society. Why should they be sent to a battlefield?

https://web.archive.org/web/20150908080837/http://forums.backpack.tf/index.php?/statuses/user/9967-дебра/?status_id=286898

So its ok for you to bash America even though you dont live in America?

But Americans cant be worried about the decay of Europe because they dont live there

• Administrators

You're worried about europeans but not refugees? Where is the logic there? Like I can somewhat understand (european) people worrying about themselves, it's shitty and selfish and ill informed but at least it makes some sense... americans worrying about us is a bit strange though. We'll be fine, don't trouble yourselves. :P

You're worried about europeans but not refugees? Where is the logic there? Like I can somewhat understand (european) people worrying about themselves, it's shitty and selfish and ill informed but at least it makes some sense... americans worrying about us is a bit strange though. We'll be fine, don't trouble yourselves. :P

Its more about Europeans willingly letting their countries be overrun by islamic terrorists who want to kill you.

Its sad.

He [Muhammad] answered: “The city of Hirqil [Emperor Heraclius, that is, Constantinople] will be conquered first†… Romiyya is the city called today Rome, the capital of Italy. The city of Hirquil was conquered by the young 23-year old Ottoman [sultan] Muhammad bin Morad, known in history as Mohammad the Conquerer, in 1453 [CE]. The other city, Romiyya, remains, and we hope and believe [that it too will be conquered]. This means that Islam will return to Europe as a conquerer and victor, after being expelled from its twice-once from the South, from Adalusia, and a second time from the East, when it knocked several times on the door of Athens.

Edit: im not sure whats the approval rating of syrian immigration is. sweden and greece nationalists are currently popular although Im not sure about the Uk and germany.

I, like op, have huge concerns about the current mass-immigration to Europe. Unlike op mine are socio-economic though. What most Americans seem to fail to understand is that there are vast and expensive welfare systems in place. When many, many new people arrive in the country they are legally entitled to those welfare systems. But there is no money to pay these people their welfare because you are supposed to build that up when working here. So now the relation between working people that pay for welfare and people that receive welfare is hugely unbalanced. The system wasn't built to accommodate mass migration.

This is mainly why I and many other Europeans with me have problems accepting the current migratory wave. Yes a big part of them are Syrians fleeing the war, or Eritreans doing much the same. Apart from some nutjobs nobody has a problem accepting them. It's just that the legitimate refugees take up a minority of these immigrants. Accepting the refugees through asylum procedures is completely fine. Just accepting anybody who wants in is not. Immigrants cost the nation nearly €50.000 per immigrant per year. That's a whole lot of money, and the people know this. So a lot of people want that money and come to Europe simply to get rich.

That is not dissimilar to what the intentions were of the immigrants of the past ages to Canada, Australia and the States. But the means to get this goal are. These immigrants had to work for their positions in their new countries, the current wave gets it all handled on a silver platter. And anybody who speaks out against it is branded a racist.

Well let me get this straight. I do not give a fuck about your race, your ethnicity, your country of birth or your religion. I really don't. It is just not socioeconomically viable to accept anybody we want with the current systems in Europe. Oh and I went to school with 4 boys who went to fight for IS. I heard 3 died but the fourth returned and he lives two blocks away from me. I fear him and wonder why he was ever allowed back into the country

Except, in the world we live in - you know, the real world - that's not an option. We get to pick between sending them back to the warzone, or letting 'm stay.

I prefer not inviting them at all.

Yeah, I wonder ... is the sky blue in your world too?

We get to pick between sending them back to the warzone, or letting 'm stay. 'not inviting them' is not an option.

Try again.

You will be cursing my name as Muslims are filling up your town, enforcing their Sharia law, making your women wear burkas, and changing the values of your town. It has happened to many other cities and could happen to you too. Mohammad is the most popular name in Britain right now. It's hard to ignore these issues, please do something about this since you live in Europe yourself.

Here's the problem mate ... you're talking to a bunch of people who live in europe.

I live in the country that send that has, per capita, the highest number of Siria fighters; so you might say I live in the most extreme islam country ... and no. Muslims are not "filling up our towns", they are not enforcing Sharia law, etc ...

heck, I live in a street with lots of muslims. I don't recall ever seeing a woman in burka in my street.

Seen many Hijabs though, but mostly on older women. I've seen many muslim women don't ware them.

(and I haven't seen muslim men harrasing them 'cause they didn't ware one)

Also, Wikipedia: Top 10 Most popular boys names

England, United Kingdom(2014)

- Oliver, Jack, Harry, Jacob, Charlie, Thomas, George, Oscar, James, William

Northern Ireland, United Kingdom (2014)

- Jack, James, Daniel, Charlie, Harry, Noah, Oliver, Ethan, Jacob, Thomas

Scotland, United Kingdom (2014)

- Jack, James, Lewis, Oliver, Logan, Daniel, Noah, Charlie, Lucas, Alexander

Wales, United Kingdom (2014)

- Oliver, Jacob, Jack, Noah, Charlie, William, Alfie, Dylan, Logan, Leo, Oscar

There's not a country in europe where Mohammed (or Muhammed, or Mahammad, or ...) is in the top 3

... and that's including countries like turkey! (Mehmet, Mustafa & Ahmet - if you would wonder)

in my country: Mohammed is 7th most popular name.

He compiled videos from news and other people together. Those are video accounts, so yes, that is factual evidence. I think it's bizarre you think the stories that are barely covered is propaganda, L0L.

that's because we see how it really is. The video you showed is absolutely not representative for the reality

Bottomline: How about you form your oppinion based on facts, and not from religiophobic youtube channels and sensation news papers?

• Administrators

Dunno where you live pudding, but immigrants can't claim benefits here (UK) until they've lived/worked here for a long ass time. My husband is an immigrant, as was my father. We had to prove we could support ourselves without needing any access to benefits before he was allowed to come here. We have to continue to prove it every 2 years (and at random if requested) until he gains citizenship. He can't claim benefits until he has a british passport (and he won't be doing so even then, but that's not the point.)

• Administrators

Its more about Europeans willingly letting their countries be overrun by islamic terrorists who want to kill you.

Its sad.

How does one live being this paranoid? Like, seriously? I would never leave the house if I thought like that.

Its sad.

<quoting islamic scripute>

quoting scripture are we? OK. Since many european culural values have some roots in chistianity:

For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat

I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink

I was a stranger, and ye took me in

-- Matthew 25:35 (on final jugdement)

And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.

And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.

And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side.

But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him,

And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.

And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.

Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves?

-- Luke 10:30-36 (from the parable of the good samaritan)

But, but, God ... you don't get it ! They had, like different cultural values and all ! And they didn't speak my language and all ! And, like, a few amongst the millions can be very very mean !

How does one live being this paranoid? Like, seriously? I would never leave the house if I thought like that.

Yes some people hate the west.

Nothing I can do about it though. I think you misunderstood me

Dunno where you live pudding, but immigrants can't claim benefits here (UK) until they've lived/worked here for a long ass time. My husband is an immigrant, as was my father. We had to prove we could support ourselves without needing any access to benefits before he was allowed to come here. We have to continue to prove it every 2 years (and at random if requested) until he gains citizenship. He can't claim benefits until he has a british passport (and he won't be doing so even then, but that's not the point.)

sweden and germany is where most of the immigrants going into western europe travel to.

Yeah, I wonder ... is the sky blue in your world too?

?

We get to pick between sending them back to the warzone, or letting 'm stay. 'not inviting them' is not an option.

Try again.

Don't invite them.

There's not a country in europe where Mohammed (or Muhammed, or Mahammad, or ...) is in the top 3

... and that's including countries like turkey! (Mehmet, Mustafa & Ahmet - if you would wonder)

in my country: Mohammed is 7th most popular name.

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/coffeehouse/2015/08/mohammed-really-is-the-single-most-popular-boys-name-in-england-and-wales/

that's because we see how it really is. The video you showed is absolutely not representative for the reality

How is it not representative for reality?

Bottomline: How about you form your oppinion based on facts, and not from religiophobic youtube channels and sensation news papers?

I don't.

Here's the problem mate ... you're talking to a bunch of people who live in europe.

You had no problem arguing about the United States to me.

Don't invite them.

yup ... pretty much right?

I point out that not this isn't abovt 'inviting' - that don't inviting isn't an option ... and the only other option you can propeose is ... well ... nothing ... repeating your same impossible option again.

stop trolling.

Indeed. And what do they say?

- the amount of Olivers > the amount of Muhammeds

- the amount of Olivers & variants (like Ollie ...) > the amount of Muhammeds & variants (like Mohammad & Mohammad)

Wanna talk rational?

Because some names get altered (james, jim, jimmy, ...), these score lower.

... OBVIOUSLY

grouping some names together, while others not, will created higher scores for that name

... OBVIOUSLY

And yet, grouping all the Muhammed-variants together only gets you barely more then Oliver (a name with variants, which are not included). 7200 vs 7000.

Tell me ... what is the second most popular muslim name in brittan? with how much?

'cause Jack is at 6200 and Harry, Jacob & Charly all score higher then 5000.

How is it not representative for reality?

take a dictionairy and look up what representative means. 

You had no problem arguing about the United States to me.

indeed. And that's not an excuse for you to make blatant false claims.

You can't say that they are enforcing their Sharia law & making your women wear burkas... when I only need to look outside and notice that they are not enforcing sharia law, nor make women wear Burkas.

Again, I live in a street with a lot of muslims, have colleques who are muslim, in the country who per capita send the most ISIS warriors. Thse things you claim, I *should* be seeing them if they were true.

And I don't.

Nobody's enforcing Sharia here (in fact, the extremists who want to (Sharia4Belgium) are considered a joke and a terrorists)

The Netherlands. If they get a permit to stay here they can get money. And I am not sure if benefits is the correct term, they get money though. And the government pays for their houses if they can't afford it themselves. And sucks about your personal life, I hope you're doing well despite the trouble this all gives you. And damn you're old, getting married and everything :P

*nods* These people still got to eat,

Well yes, it's a logical and good thing that they get money in my opinion. It also means there's a cap on the amount of immigrants we as a country can handle

John Green from vlogbrothers explains the refugee crisis

And this is the pic he's talking about

Recall I said "We get to pick between sending them back to the warzone, or letting 'm stay. 'not inviting them' is not an option."

... apparently refugees have rights (go figure), like the right not to be send back to a warzone

So ... "We get to pick between sending them back to the warzone, or letting 'm stay."

John Green from vlogbrothers explains the refugee crisis

And this is the pic he's talking about

Recall I said "We get to pick between sending them back to the warzone, or letting 'm stay. 'not inviting them' is not an option."

... apparently refugees have rights (go figure), like the right not to be send back to a warzone

So ... "We get to pick between sending them back to the warzone, or letting 'm stay."

the Syrian family, the Kurdis, were Doing fine in a Turkish town for 3 years after leaving Syria. They were well fed, sheltered and so on. Then the father of the family, Abdulla decided he wanted to move.

Disgusting media manipulation by the left. Using a dead kid to try to promote their agenda

Europe doenst need migrants why should they be forced to take them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upTBiQEow94

This polish man says that the migrants dont want to work and just want benefits. Why do they want to go to germany and sweden? For free stuff.

America has had great LEGAL previous immigration because it always took people who wanted work and they received no benefits and had to work. They paid taxes unlike illegals and they legally got into this country

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Iq6Yxx6GxY Looks like these refugges are really peaceful

What person wouldnt want these people in their country?

Archived