"Pristine" Gunmettle skins

Taconinja

It's an unofficial naming but a known glitch. I haven't actually seen anyone actually sell these "pristine" skins for a lot more than their normal SCM factory new counterpart but anything could happen when people give a damn about cosmetics / having rare things.

It's unofficial but a known glitch. I haven't actually seen anyone actually sell these "pristine" skins for a lot more than their normal SCM factory new counterpart but anything could happen when people give a damn about cosmetics / having rare things.

No, the "no wear skins" aren't all 0 float, we didn't know until now that ones existed that actually were 0. People just figured they were Fac New.

anyone care to link any which are on SCM or for sale anywhere, I've seen none.

Look on outpost for guns with no wear and then ask for screenshots I guess

I have owned three of these glitched gun mettle skins and they weren't perfect at all they didn't even look factory new. They had scratches just like field tested (the wear that shows in game when the patch happened)

I have owned three of these glitched gun mettle skins and they weren't perfect at all they didn't even look factory new. They had scratches just like field tested (the wear that shows in game when the patch happened)

Did you even read it? Not all of the no wear guns are like this. It's only some of them, and its rare.

Did you even read it? Not all of the no wear guns are like this. It's only some of them, and its rare.

"TF2Tools has discovered some skins that have no wear whatsoever, and has dubbed them 'Pristine'. As most of you know, the recent Trade Ups introduced a quickly patched glitch where trade-ups were created without a wear attribute. However, these items clearly had wear and upon trading the wear level became listed in Steam (but is still not listed by 3rd party websites). However, a small subset of these items have a wear level that is listed as zero."

What I got from that is that all of the glitched trade up contract skins were pristine. (Though I may have misread)

And from what I read is that there is no such thing as a perfect float value (although I don't play CSGO much so I may be wrong)

If I'm being an idiot I apologise because in your last post your words seemed like you were mad at me.

"TF2Tools has discovered some skins that have no wear whatsoever, and has dubbed them 'Pristine'. As most of you know, the recent Trade Ups introduced a quickly patched glitch where trade-ups were created without a wear attribute. However, these items clearly had wear and upon trading the wear level became listed in Steam (but is still not listed by 3rd party websites). However, a small subset of these items have a wear level that is listed as zero."

What I got from that is that all of the glitched trade up contract skins were pristine. (Though I may have misread)

And from what I read is that there is no such thing as a perfect float value (although I don't play CSGO much so I may be wrong)

If I'm being an idiot I apologise because in your last post your words seemed like you were mad at me.

You misread.

Archived