Pricing the secret brown bomber.

jjjon123

Currently the price is based off of old inflated offers on the clean bomber. Since it is pretty obvious that the clean one isnt really going to be switching hands anytime soon, I had a chat with a few of the mods and they were ok with allowing the price to be dictated by duped versions. The current price is way,way too high and constant ref/bud changes have pushed it even further that it needs to be.

This does not mean that all duped hats can not be used for proof. This is just a special situation where the pricing is based off of duped versions of the hat because there will no clean bomber trading hands anytime soon.

FYI: this has been done once before. There is one clean vintage service medal, but Vo0 has it and it is obvious he is never selling.

i would wait for this until after it is known if Secret is rereleased. because if a secret bomber gets unboxed then this situation gets all messed up

im guessing this is out of my aces KE suggestion

I can't even suggest past 21 buds

+ I already have 20 suggestions open with at least 30 other suggestions on the way

I thought you had 700+ m8

i would wait for this until after it is known if Secret is rereleased. because if a secret bomber gets unboxed then this situation gets all messed up

im guessing this is out of my aces KE suggestion

That is an interesting concern. I think we could wait another month.

then accept my aces KE suggestion already :P

doh! completely forgot about h-ween.

Yeah this could wait another month.

• 1 month later...

Archived