What was your first video game?

Hatch Rawer Beryl

Title.

I'm not quite sure what my first game was, but it was probably Super Mario Bros 3 for the gameboy SP.

SNES: Super Mario

N64: Donkey Kong 64/Smash

PS2: SSX (awesome fucking game) 

Game Cube: Melee/Mario Kart

GameBoy: Pokemon Gold/Super Mario World (bleh/awesome)

PS3: Call of Duty 3 (bleh) 

PC: Day of Defeat Source (Awesome) 

//don't really remeber which was first

Some game about a pirate captain who is a cat and a game that was somewhat like space invaders (don't know which one came first). Still have those floppy disks somewhere and I can't find them :/

GBA: Mario or Pokémon Sapphire idk

GC: LoZ Collectors editions with a Demo of WW, and the full Zelda I, Zelda II, MM, and OoT

Xbox: Gears of War

DS: Animal Crossing WW I think.

Wii: Wii Sports Duh.

3DS: Animal Crossing New Leaf

PC: Idk

Pretty sure that's it.

I think my very first game was some Mario game or other at my friend's house with their NES; pretty sure since it had those rectangular controllers. My other first games were all various pack-ins; Pokemon Blue for Game Boy. Super Mario Bros. Deluxe for GBC. Lady Sia for GBA. Robotron X for PS1.

Fun fact; back in the day, the PS1 didn't come with a memory card, and I was too unaware of how video games worked to buy one the entire time I owned my PS1.

Fun fact; back in the day, the PS1 didn't come with a memory card, and I was too unaware of how video games worked to buy one the entire time I owned my PS1.

Haha, i remember playing ps1 games on my ps2, and having to restart every time as there was no way to save ps1 data......O, and don't forget, that you could fit like 10 games on 2 ps2 memory cards (8mb each)....good times. 

Haha, i remember playing ps1 games on my ps2, and having to restart every time as there was no way to save ps1 data......O, and don't forget, that you could fit like 10 games on 2 ps2 memory cards (8mb each)....good times. 

You could save PS1 data on a PS2, but you needed a PS1 memory card.

First game I played would either be Super Mario Bros. for the NES or Math Blaster (original 5.25" floppy disk version) for the PC.

First game I owned would be Kirby's Dream Land for the Original Game Boy. 23 years later, both the game and the system still work fine.

• 2 weeks later...

My first video game I ever owned was a pacman arcade. Yes, the actual arcade was in my home for years before we ever got a super nintendo (my parents didn't buy us a Nintendo). The first video game I played that I can remember is again an arcade game, possibly arcanoid, maybe bubble bobble or something. Gesus my age is showing. 

The first games I've ever played was probably some 8-bit classic like Space invaders.

The one I have the fondest memories of is Monsters Inc. Scare Island

Atari 2600: Ghostbusters

Gameboy: Super Mario Land

SNES: Yoshi's Island

PC: Mechwarrior 2

N64: Mariokart/Clayfighter

PS2: SSX

GC: Timesplitters 2

Xbox360: Halo3

Wii: Red Steel

WiiU: Pikmin 3

I suddenly feel very very old :(