Quite angry at crate #50

Pyrocide

Lets see, 

Crate 30

Kritz - very useful

Gunslinger - decently useful for combat engy

Machina - very useful depending on the player

Mackerel - meh, scouts can corkscrew kill anything with any melee weapon if they are good enough

Caber - meh, not my fave but also I dont melee with demo so I dont know how to classify it

Crate 40

Sapper - very useful

Mantreads - good for trolling, useless otherwise unless u are just that good at jumping

Holiday Punch - one of the worst melee items in the game

Huntsman - very useful depending on the player

Widowmaker - decent for combat engy

Crate 50...

Grease - fucking awful...just another way for trolls to annoy the piss out of people in servers. I have actually been in servers that perma-ban pans and the users

Original - meh, just a reskinned different sounding RL

Invisiwatch - not really beneficial just tracks how much time you are being a douche :-P besides - dead ringer/CnD > invisiwatch

PDA - again not really beneficial, just tracks your progress so some people might pay a bit more but I dont see it being much more than the mackerel/caber or widow (pre SF Mackerel)

Splendid screen - if you demoknight sure its great, if you dont its just one for the collection i prefer the targe personally

We went from pretty decent crate to "meh/ok" crate to downright horse shit crate.

No point, just thought i would share my opinion

You're wrong in every way.

Original just a reskinned RL?

heh

This, plus the mittens aren't that bad.

I think they should of replaced the screen with something else though.

heh

Do tell.

Also how is the Original, that has the SAME damage as an RL with a different look not a reskin?

heh

Do tell.

Also how is the Original, that has the SAME damage as an RL with a different look not a reskin?

It fires rockets differently and it gives you a better view since it doesn't cover as much up on the screen.

"and its rockets are launched straight ahead of the Soldier, as opposed to being fired at an angle."

huh, I never thought of it that way. Touche sheep.

Guess it just goes to show how much i dont play Solly.

The only reason i never used it is because i had a Strange RL, but now i guess if the price goes down i'll pick one up.

Though i'm sure it'll stay at 1ish buds.

All the salvaged crates have meh items, that i feel valve chooses to make sure not everyone gets a strange one and uses it.  And there's always 1 useful thing and 1 popular not useful thing and then the rest are lame weapons, imo. 

Posted · Hidden by cleverpun, March 14, 2013 - Insulting users
Hidden by cleverpun, March 14, 2013 - Insulting users

Not even mad mattje, its usually fucktards like you going around spamming that sound all over the server spamming the chat with "Give me one item to quit. lulgud deelz"

Well,people wanted these stuff you know..i'm actually more interested in the strange flying guillotine to be honest

Amen.

Opinion biased.

Machina is not "very useful". Why isn't mackerel and caber be called horrible weapons.

Mantread and holiday punch are both terrible. Widow is not so much better.

Pan is horrible but many like it. Original is a reskin that everybody like. Both invi and pda are used by the majority of players. Only splendid screen is actually horrible.

so yea, just opinion.

Grease - DO UR EARS HURT YET

Original - Strange penis, if you do not like this gtfo

Invisiwatch - only good spies use invis watch

PDA - this > strange wrench

Splendid screen - swag

Archived