Set-breaking Patch

JCapps

Still works doesnt it? I still have my doublecrosscom and anger equipped together.

Not sure if you can still see double unusual effects tho (not rich enough)

Still works doesnt it? I still have my doublecrosscom and anger equipped together.

Not sure if you can still see double unusual effects tho (not rich enough)

It works as long as you don't unequip it. Problem with that is if you want to trade the set, the buyer can't wear it fully.

There is another method to getting this glitch to work, but that's probably going to get patched too...

And yet the Spycrab glitch was never patched...

Valve lieks wasting their time on meaningless crap. Eg nerfing the joke weapons...

And yet the Spycrab glitch was never patched...

That was kept in the game, as well as quick-switching weapons while taunting (Server cvar). Hopefully they bring this back.

Found a new way:

In TF2 main menu, go to options, and then under keyboard find "Loadout Quickswitch" and bind a key to it. Then, equip one of the miscs in the 2nd misc slot, and leave the 1st misc slot empty. After that, go in-game and hold the key you bound "Loadout Quickswitch" to and press "7" (1st misc slot #) and then pick the 2nd misc.

I wish this stays...

I don't mean to be the token Baloo, but I can still wear my nohs, phantoms and hats together just fine. ;)

Really though, maybe someone complained about unusuals being too expensive (and blamed sets) or something trivial like that happened?

I don't mean to be the token Baloo, but I can still wear my nohs, phantoms and hats together just fine. ;)

Really though, maybe someone complained about unusuals being too expensive (and blamed sets) or something trivial like that happened?

think the comp community complained about the old OP equlizer and it got nerfed to hell :3

also many of the recent changes to weapons were based off the competitive community's feed back.  Wouldnt be surprised if it was lol

Archived