Who is worse

Python.

• Administrators

Hitler came into power shortly after WW1 and somehow fixed the economy enough to have WW2...

Where are you getting this history from? Lol. Ww1 ended in 1918, he came into power in the early 30s or something. And he may have helped the economy but he then promptly wrecked it again?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where are you getting this history from? Lol. Ww1 ended in 1918, he came into power in the early 30s or something. And he may have helped the economy but he then promptly wrecked it again?

That's a pretty short amount of time to go from losing a war and getting a ton of trade sanctions set in place and turning into a world power.

How is Cancer evil, that is like saying wild animals are evil because they kill people. Cancer doesn't have a mind of its own, its a virus. Viruses dont knowingly kill people therefore they aren't evil they are just destructive

Cancer is not a virus

• Administrators

That's a pretty short amount of time to go from losing a war and getting a ton of trade sanctions set in place and turning into a world power.

... and then losing another war... :P

(Not to mention all the other people contributing to rebuilding the economy between ww1 and ww2)

(Not to mention all the other people contributing to rebuilding the economy between ww1 and ww2)

He still was the catalyst that brought the economy to the place where they could conquer half of europe.

So you basically agreed that he did save the economy in your post, brilliant. German politicians decided to produce more money to "save the economy" which in tern destroyed the economy because of inflation even more then it was.

• Administrators

So you basically agreed that he did save the economy in your post, brilliant. German politicians decided to produce more money to "save the economy" which in tern destroyed the economy because of inflation even more then it was.

Not sure what you read, but my post did not say that, no. :P

No Stalin?

It's not really a pole. If you think there is a worse person/group of people, you can share your thoughts on them and why you think they're worse

Yeah but losing another war has nothing to do with the rebuild process leading up to ww2. And hitler was a large part the reason why their economy was able to recover after ww1.

At least most of Hitler's actions were agreeable.

Thanks for the like fam, but this is just wrong

Hitler saved his country's economy. ISIS just bought a load of ak-47s and started shooting anything that moves and doesn't follow their exact religion like it's the law. At least most of Hitler's actions were agreeable.

"Saved his country's economy?" Hitler rose to power in the ashes of a crushed German economy, post WW1. He gained power by kindling the rage of a group of angry and broken people at the time.Hell, he was not even a military genius as his invasion of Stalingrad doomed the German army and allowed for the Nazi's to be more easily defeated. Hitler blamed the economic failure of the country on the Jewish people who at the time controlled the banking sector due to extreme economic segregation. He sentenced them to mass genocide as a result to cleanse the country of their supposed "economic fault". That's an agreeable action?

You claim ISIS shoots everything that moves (which they might do, and ISIS certainly is no better), but leading Jews, disabled people, and homosexuals into a gas chamber is any better on a large scale? As a Jew myself, you should do some research before you call a mass murder's actions agreeable You also claim ISIS shoots anything that "doesn't follow their exact religion like it's the law", Hitler and his Nazis imprisoned or killed anyone who was unfit to be part of his twisted Aryan race. How is that any different? Believe me, I am in no way defending ISIS but your post simply does not make sense.  Everyone is entitled to an opinion I guess, but for me that crosses a line.

Harry, where the actual shit did you get that idea from? Cancer is the abnormally rapid growth of cells due to a malfunction in the gene that instructs cells to quit undergoing mitosis.  Try talking about stuff you actually understand next time.

Cancer is linked to many viruses and with each definition his point still stands...

Several viruses have also been linked to cancer such as: human papillomavirus (a cause of cervical cancer), hepatitis B and C (causes of liver cancer), and Epstein-Barr virus (a cause of some childhoodcancers).

Cancer is linked to many viruses and with each definition his point still stands...

Several viruses have also been linked to cancer such as: human papillomavirus (a cause of cervical cancer), hepatitis B and C (causes of liver cancer), and Epstein-Barr virus (a cause of some childhoodcancers).

That doesn't make cancer a virus, though. If my arm gets infected from a rusty nail, does that make my arm a rusty nail?

ISIS seem the worse of the three for me, mostly because you actively see what they are doing right now unlike Hitler who you may read in textbooks. It's hard to angry and feel hatred to someone long gone in the past but a lot easier to hate a group like ISIS who are killing people right now.

As for Cancer I kind of agreed with HarryG's point that unlike the others although what cancer can do seems evil I don't think I has any mind set that actually wants to fuck shit up and make people unhappy. 

Really? How is George Bush not here? I mean, he did do 9/11.

Okay, for real, it doesn't matter who's the more evil of the shitlords. The Nazis and ISIS are (or, in the Nazis' case, were) goaling for their own demented perfect world. They killed/are killing lots of innocent people. They're all scum of the Earth.

ISIS is just more relevant as it's happening now.

whoever that ill-treated even his own people, so either north korea govt or hitler. violence is justified from one's perspective even if it's not agreeable to another but ill- treating own resources? ..... how to start a course without even taking care of his own people

That doesn't make cancer a virus, though. If my arm gets infected from a rusty nail, does that make my arm a rusty nail?

Never said it was a virus, I said its linked to viruses. (Some viruses can start / cause cancer).  Anyway that is way off topic I was jus trying to say that Harry's point stands either way.

I would say ISIS, Hitler really did nothing wrong.

I am not sure if you are simply trying to be a funny and 'edgy' 12 year old or if you are actually this stupid. If the former, you really should not have posted here. If the latter, what?

Killing millions upon millions of innocent civilians is doing nothing wrong these days? Yes, he did not personally come up with those plans. Yes, he didn't personally kill them. It was still his regime, he could have stopped it at any time and was very well aware of these murders.

prove it

Okay. Cancer is just human cells gone bad. An individual cell can not think, any biology class will tell you that.

Hitler saved his country's economy. ISIS just bought a load of ak-47s and started shooting anything that moves and doesn't follow their exact religion like it's the law. At least most of Hitler's actions were agreeable.

Hitler did not save the economy. Hitler's sense of economics was beyond awful. The Nazi's did in a way artificially push Germany into high conjuncture but Hitler personally had very little to do with that. It was also a completely unsustainable level that Germany, and Europe, felt harshly in the late 40's and early 50's (although the Marshall plan did salvage our economical wounds for a bit). Hitler was extremely hands off for a dictator, his adjudants came up with the plans and he accepted or denied them (extreme oversimplification but you can read plenty of books if you're genuinely interested).

Now as for ISIS, whilst they are a bunch of stupid, steroid driven teenagers following a 7th century ideology they are not as stupid as to murder anybody who doesn't 100% follow their ideology. In order to be a functioning state as they aspire to be they have need of the milder, but still extremely strict, general populace. For the average Sunni Muslim who doesn't have any 'heretical' ideas life in the Islamic State is bad. But not much (if at all) worse than life for the subjects of nations conquered by the Nazi's. Don't get me wrong, I far from envy their situation but to claim IS(IS) shoots everybody who disagrees with them is a massive overstatement.

For myself, I'd not call cancer evil. It's bad but it's not evil as it is not intentionally doing bad things. So cancer takes the lowest spot.

So far I'm putting Nazi Germany as more evil than ISIS but it would not surprise me if in a year or two these tables have turned. ISIS is a downright nasty organisation that aspires to be the worst thing that has ever happened

If only this world would be controlled by an evil emperor so that it would exist some kind of hope of finding a magical sword to impale him and live a happy ending, then life would be easier.

If you would ask a member of the ISIS why are they doing such evil things, he would disagree on being evil. They believe they are doing a good thing. No matter what demented thing we believe they are doing, they only abide by their holy book in fear that there would be repercussions if they choose not to.

Stalin, Hitler and other dictators that killed masses of their own soldiers didn't killed them intentionally while stroking their mustaches and holding their cats in their lap. If they knew in advance that they would get that many people killed, chances are that they would revise their tactics that would not result in that many casualties.

Adding cancer in this is kinda silly .. we are talking about people that would normally have a choice in not doing these wrongful actions, its not really fair in adding a virus in this topic.

The point is not this black and white perception on who is evil and not. The whole point is that we knew those choices that they did are wrong, either by mistake or by intention.

You could have a thought out discussion on this topic in finding what you asked for, but you won't be satisfied. You asked it as simple as possible just for the sake of having an argument instead of looking for an answer, because you know that evil is not perceived the same by everyone, and people would otherwise argue against their version of what evil is, thus reducing this topic on who has a better opinion.

Hitler was an extreme answer to an extreme problem. ISIS are just extreme with no context or reason to do so.

• Administrators

Hitler and other dictators that killed masses of people didn't killed them intentionally while stroking their mustaches and holding their cats in their lap. If they knew in advance that they would get that many people killed, chances are that they would revise their tactics that would not result in that many casualties.

... what? Is this a joke? I don't even...

Is this thread full of trolls or are teenagers really this poorly educated these days?

Archived