Worst movie ever?

Adrian

like tittle says. 

Worst movie ever?

The one that I think that sucks/the worse is The Visit. Which is only about grandparents who became demonic.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Happening

a movie where a sort of virus spread throughout the air by plants causes humans to kill themselves.

The cure? True love....

The Happening

a movie where a sort of virus spread throughout the air by plants causes humans to kill themselves.

The cure? True love....

Also, i find that movie hilarious. What i didn't find hilarious was the fact that M. Night ruined an adaptation of an amazing animated tv series that i enjoyed.

The amazing bulk. It's so bad, you can't actually watch it, not even to laugh. It's just so bad, that it can't be watched. There are a couple videos of people reviewing it on youtube, but I was unable to find the movie itself to watch to judge, but it is truly the worst thing ever made. There's nothing worse.

FNaFrederic's, Birdemic, Minecraft: The Shitfest, House of the Dead, Super Mario Bros, 3 Ninjas, the Oogieloves, Zaat (this movie.), Birdemic 2: Shock and Terror, Foodfight, Druids, any movie from game franchise, Robot Monster, Starman.

Did I spoil the entire thread?

I hate all of you. I never knew about foodflight. I just looked it up, and I have this weird and unwanted sexual sensation like the same that fursuits give me.

I hate all of you. I never knew about foodflight. I just looked it up, and I have this weird and unwanted sexual sensation like the same that fursuits give me.

vvvvv

FNaFrederic's, Birdemic, Minecraft: The Shitfest, House of the Dead, Super Mario Bros, 3 Ninjas, the Oogieloves, Zaat (this movie.), Birdemic 2: Shock and Terror, Foodfight, Druids, any movie from game franchise, Robot Monster, Starman.

Did I spoil the entire thread?

You forgot baby geniuses.

Archived