donald trump just said vaccines cause autism on his twitter

frank mcdank

I've said it before, but I'll say it again.

At this point, I'm almost certain he's intentionally making an ass of himself. Going full kamikaze into the campaign to make the other republican candidates look good by comparison. Honestly, that's the only reasonable explanation I can come up with to explain the sort of shit he's pumping out.

Edit: Whoa, whoa. Hold on a moment. What if he's not trying to make the others look good, what if he's making himself look bad? What if he's trying to show that any idiot with a fat wallet can run for president?

I mean, it's no secret that it costs a lot to join the campaign. Rumor has it Romney spent $800 mil to go against Obama. What if Trump is showcasing the worst of what could happen? The sort of Jews-did-9/11, vaccines-cause-autism person everyone ignores but could pose a serious threat in any position of power.

You know a single post can house multiple links right?

it's the same link. The forum messed up (accordong to the forum, those 6 posts with links count as only 2 posts)

Wasnt this the guy that went on rant about people buying stuff from china which is making the economy worse for the US and then people started taking pictures of his all his products being made in china and he tried to justify having his stuff made in china?

I can assure you, the MMR vaccine does in fact cause autism.

There's some logic to this but the evidence is sketchy at best (perhaps why most stubbornly refuse to provide them as separate vaccines). No other vaccines have any link to autism at all.

To be fair, at least he's being honest with the public about his bad side. I actually like it. He's not being shady and trying to be a cookie cutter candidate until another candidate pulls up dirt behind his history. Like Hillary was aight, but she be lying so... At least trump is being real. He is showing his bad side right now so people who vote for him don't regret it later on if he were to come out with all these things now.

The only thing Donald Trump did is that he made himself a goldmine for satirical and comedy oriented shows to use as material.

This is the result of someone who wants to try a presidential run, being serious or not, without having any concern on being politically correct thus removing any type of controversial reluctance when having public announcements or debates.

It makes him stand out the most compared to the other candidates, thus having this attention and votes. 

What do people like about him? He seem's like trouble to me.

Think the general consensus is that he is a billionaire who is running for president hence all his moves will have a lot of money going behind it compared to the other candidates so he reaches the headlines a lot more.

Some also think because he is a billionaire who can run a company should be able to run a country correctly and improve it compared to a "nobody".

The internet enjoys poking fun at his derp comments and loves Bearnie Sanders.

Penn & Teller vs AntiVac (contains swear words btw)

And nice lil comic by Oatmeal (and then stolen to another website)... I like the bit after "The Lancet" Panel, about how Andrew Wakefield fudged the data ALOT & bribed people AND had his own "autism-free" vaccinations all ready to go.
http://deadstate.org/this-comic-strip-is-the-definitive-smackdown-to-anti-vaxxers-everywhere/

• 2 weeks later...

Archived