Black Lives Matter interrupting Bernie Sanders

0123847a;fsdaklf

Sorry I'm late, this happened a while ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmhMo-6JoG0

This is ridiculous. If you want someone to support your cause this is not the way to do it. I'm all in for every life mattering in the world, but this almost makes me mad.  If this movement continuous to act like this it will fall flat on its face. Thoughts? 

Well, they strengthened Bernie's stance against racism. That's a good thing, I guess?

My complaint is that they targeted Bernie in particular - instead of giving support to the most leftist candidate who promised to fight against institutionalized racism, they chose to swat him down.

Literally any other candidate would have been a better target, I have a feeling the only reasons they targeted Bernie was because he draws the biggest crowds and has the least security.

Last, but not least, I remember hearing a theory that the women that interrupted his rally weren't actually members of the Black Lives Matter movement, but opponents trying to undermine Black Lives Matter by placing them in a bad light. While this doesn't have any real evidence, I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be true.

UPDATE: Apparently earlier today, Jeb Bush's campaign speech in Las Vegas was cut short by a similar Black Lives Matter hijacking. Now this is the kind of protest I can get behind! Jeb is notorious for pretty much never mentioning racism in his speeches, even to predominantly black crowds, which suggests he only wants to maintain to status quo of institutionalized racism. I'm much more in favor of this protest.

UPDATE: Apparently earlier today, Jeb Bush's campaign speech in Las Vegas was cut short by a similar Black Lives Matter hijacking. Now this is the kind of protest I can get behind! Jeb is notorious for pretty much never mentioning racism in his speeches, even to predominantly black crowds, which suggests he only wants to maintain to status quo of institutionalized racism. I'm much more in favor of this protest.

Here is video I just found from CNN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsmZkeOMRCE

which suggests he only wants to maintain to status quo of institutionalized racism. 

I'm sorry, but what do you mean status quo of institutionalized racism? What institutionalized racism is there and against who?

Last, but not least, I remember hearing a theory that the women that interrupted his rally weren't actually members of the Black Lives Matter movement, but opponents trying to undermine Black Lives Matter by placing them in a bad light. While this doesn't have any real evidence, I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be true.

I almost want to believe this, but why would she try to undermine the movement? Like you said it's just a theory with no real evidence.

Isnt sanders like the only politician who is on the their side?

Like the man literally marched with Martin Luther King and has been fighting racism since before she was even born... 

make up your mind

Yaaayyy, another "ignorant lives matter" thing ruining a political event.

???

Sanders = the man who walked with Martin Luther king

She = the ignorant protester who is complaining about him not doing enough for thew black community when he has been fighting for their rights since before she was born

???

Sanders = the man who walked with Martin Luther king

She = the ignorant protester who is complaining about him not doing enough for thew black community when he has been fighting for their rights since before she was born

That's what I meant. The ignorant "she"-man (I guess) just...

ugh forget it

So remember, if you want to make people aware of your movement, interrupt the only candidate that has a history of helping the cause of your movement, and when given the opportunity to speak, keep interrupting others by screaming in to the mic, because that's how you gain credibility when people will see you.

It won't be surprising if they were paid by opposing candidates just to sabotage him, but it won't be surprising either if they were just really stupid and ignorant.

OMG WHAT

Thats horrible!!! 

They obviously didnt know who Bernie was!!! thats so rude of them!!! i hope their parents punish them!!!

Archived