I would like a price for my unusual virtual viewfinder -effect nuts and bolts-.

Sir Whateew

Decent hat, cancer effect. Probably 1-1.2 bud range or so.

That's a rather poor estimate. The burning view finder sold for around 50-60 buds rather quickly which makes this god-hier tier hat.

Even a nuts festive tree sells for over a bud: http://backpack.tf/unusuals/341/A_Rather_Festive_Tree

This shouldn't have too much trouble getting offers around 3 buds as already mentioned.

I think you seriously need to familiarize yourself with the quirks of unusual trading/pricing before you start handing out advice, G-What.

That's a rather poor estimate. The burning view finder sold for around 50-60 buds rather quickly which makes this god-hier tier hat.

Even a nuts festive tree sells for over a bud: http://backpack.tf/unusuals/341/A_Rather_Festive_Tree

This shouldn't have too much trouble getting offers around 3 buds as already mentioned.

I think you seriously need to familiarize yourself with the quirks of unusual trading/pricing before you start handing out advice, G-What.

Thanks for the information. Like I said before, I don't know too much about it, still learning these things.

Thanks for the information. Like I said before, I don't know too much about it, still learning these things.

Its nothing personal towards you, its just the matter that if Sir Whateew had taken your word as fact, since you commented first, then if he had then turned around and listed it for a bud; he would have been inadvertently sharked out of 2+ buds.

That's why you gotta be careful when handing out advice.

You can say it's themed (which it is), then you get to ask for a little more :).

Please don't be that guy. Everyone hates that guy who says Nuts n' Bolts on a Robo-hat is themed. It is literally the most overused theme I've ever seen.

Its nothing personal towards you, its just the matter that if Sir Whateew had taken your word as fact, since you commented first, then if he had then turned around and listed it for a bud; he would have been inadvertently sharked out of 2+ buds.

That's why you gotta be careful when handing out advice.

I never took any part of it personally, and like I said, I'm still learning. I just saw the price that got on the other new hats that have nuts and guessed. 

Archived