Unusual Hat Giveaway

Karam

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tmw you see all the comments about the 500 posts limit and then think you can't join, only to notice the post change :P 

But yeah if possible, I would like to enter this as well.

As for the contest, on one hand, it'd be nice to win, but on the other, that is seriously the wrong shade of confetti and would be blasphemous to have anywhere near my collection.

Swapping between fettis on market isn't that hard, or is it ?

Bump

6: The man that blocked me from commenting on his status updates because i said something stupid (Stargatius)

im famous now

btw you also need 300+ posts to enter the giveaway.

It looks like you joined only for the giveaway.

thought he wanted 300 replies for the giveaway to start, rip. also, remove your fucking salt from your face, im on forums 24/7 theres just nothing interesting to talk about. shitposts everywhere what can i do.

also, remove your fucking salt from your face.

remove salt remove salt, you are the sodium chloride stink, you are the sodium chloride smell, to our potassium chloride cousins you may come here and live in shit AhhAHAhAHaha wow I can smell it from here remove SODIUM chlorIDe from the premises, saxa make hard fast pepper in factory, you poor unpepper stink have none, pepper grettest food commodity

remove salt remove salt, you are the sodium chloride stink, you are the sodium chloride smell, to our potassium chloride cousins you may come here and live in shit AhhAHAhAHaha wow I can smell it from here remove SODIUM chlorIDe from the premises, saxa make hard fast pepper in factory, you poor unpepper stink have none, pepper grettest food commodity

a mad scientist

Archived