The Backpack.tf Wiki - Know Your Members

Stargatius

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Asked box via steam, he wasn't trying to vandalize. he just disagreed with how the page was written.

I made you guys an infobox. Consider that my good luck wish to the wiki.

tbh the style of your infobox looks way off imo.

don't take it personally, that's just my opinion.

I made you guys an infobox. Consider that my good luck wish to the wiki. I won't be participating in it until Box's rights are removed. I'm sure he will break and vandalize soon enough

Angel reverted Box's vandalism

Sphere disagreed with the way the page was written, he just deleted everything. I reverted it, because it was far better off with the info than deleted. I then messaged him about it, he told me he deleted it because it was excessive or something, but I pointed out box's own page, and he relented. The Charity page could use some edits, but not an all over deletion of content.

On the off chance box does go berserk (I think box enjoys being part of forum activities, and I doubt he would kill his actually very positive reputation with the regulars here just to screw with the wiki), we can always revert all changes box made. So I think we might as well let him do his thing, but if he causes any problems, I'll be the first one to ask for him to be kicked out.]]

It's hard for me to take the wiki seriously when people continue to make joke pages and cause drama. Let's try to remember that the wiki is for representing information about the forums that would otherwise be inaccessible, and that achieving that is the goal, not simply patrolling the staff list and pointing out who we don't like. As long as we are able to accurately and legibly present information on the wiki, and Box doesn't cause any problems, I don't see why we would kick him off staff.

"beef with Wubsies"

"his backpack contains...Conscientious Objectors"

These shouldn't be in there in the first place as it's just filler. He's more known for his hard on for Capo's than his "beef with Wubsies" lol

Anyway, I'm now an admin of the site so woohoo

just wondering, why does my page say previously a purple belt suggester? I didn't lose my belt or anything last I checked :P

just wondering, why does my page say previously a purple belt suggester? I didn't lose my belt or anything last I checked :P

fixed, apologies.

i dont get it .. if i cant write what i want in my wiki then why did it get created ?

Did you read the important info? No self-glorifying/biased content.

Did you read the important info? No self-glorifying/biased content.

Aren't people able to edit their own wiki profile information?

Aren't people able to edit their own wiki profile information?

They are able to, but they should read the note first before doing so.

Archived