The Backpack.tf Wiki - Know Your Members

Stargatius

Logo.png
Moved to a new domain: http://backpacktf-wiki.com/
Wiki staff: Stargatius, Sphere Box, λngelღмander, Genzarata, Python

About the wiki
The backpack.tf forums - unofficial wiki is a community-run wiki detailing topics and members of the backpack.tf forums. New members can learn about the past while old members can reminisce events they might have forgotten.

How can I format my pages?
Read about this and this.
You can also try looking into a list of templates.

Doesn't the newsletter exist for this though?
Consider this question - who was Sphere Box? You can't find information like that in the newsletter. The wiki is perfectly designed for information like that.

Important note, please read it
Try not to write any biased or self-glorifying content on the wiki pages. Use certain formats and be descriptive with your content as much as possible. Also, make sure the member being written about has actually made a major impact or at least has contributed something relevant to the forums. 

Any questions? ask here.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I should add more info into some of the forumers and myself. Besides how do you become "admin" in the wiki? I saw Sphere Box and some other people became admin.

TODAY'S NEWS: MY WIKI ACCOUNT DIDN'T EVEN LAST A DAY BEFORE BEING PERMA'D BY BOX

WOOOOO

Because you were putting nonsense, for example:

dMomVV.png

Going to reduce your ban to 2 hours though.

why is this even a thing

Consider this question - who was Sphere Box? You can't find information like that in the newsletter. The wiki is perfectly designed for information like that.

Your reading skills seem to be comparable to that of most outpost users.

Yay, 300 posts!

New pinned thread, welcome to the club :D

I love it

Also, there is a big difference between the wiki and the newsletter. The newsletter keeps people up to date on current events, and the wiki is for old history, background information on members, etc. 

New pinned thread, welcome to the club :D

I love it

Also, there is a big difference between the wiki and the newsletter. The newsletter keeps people up to date on current events, and the wiki is for old history, background information on members, etc. 

you should advertise the wiki in the newletter and vice versa

you should advertise the wiki in the newletter and vice versa

Do you even read the newsletter? .-.

I had the wiki in the newsletter since day one.

I'd just like to go on record for saying, I love the wiki. I'm not entirely sure why, but there's something addicting about writing articles pertaining to fellow forumers, or explaining why we goofballs love our memes so much. If my internet was better, I might be able to save the articles every so often as well. :P

Worth it. However how do you qualify as a notable member anyway?

With 800+ posts, I'm pretty sure you're a notable member. :)

Do i get to add my own page

Of course! Just be aware that it'll be heavily scrutinised and moderated if it's lacking quality. If you need to know anything about formatting, there's plenty of tools available to help, and if you need to ask anything for clarity, feel free.

Why is Box an admin? The guy is nothing but a troll who was banned for being an idiot. If you want the wiki to actually be anything other than a joke, remove him.

Why is Box an admin? The guy is nothing but a troll who was banned for being an idiot. If you want the wiki to actually be anything other than a joke, remove him.

He can be serious too.

But have you seen his edits?

Edit: Didn't notice Дебра posted the same thing.

But have you seen his edits?

He started out fine here too and then one thing didn't go his way and he started trolling. I was around when he first came to the forums, trust me, he will turn on you.

He started out fine here too and then one thing didn't go his way and he started trolling. I was around when he first came to the forums, trust me, he will turn on you.

Bullshit he will, you don't know box as a friend like everybody else does then, some people hate him some love him, people who are friends with him understand him and understand that he can be serious, it seems he has done the most work on the wiki

Bullshit he will, you don't know box as a friend like everybody else does then, some people hate him some love him, people who are friends with him understand him and understand that he can be serious, it seems he has done the most work on the wiki

http://backpacktf-wiki.com/index.php?title=Charity&curid=170&diff=689&oldid=684Already vandalized a page. You were saying?

Seems like he reverted the edits if I can read how to wiki edits it, correct me if i'm wrong, and more than likely it was a mistake since it was changed fast

Angel reverted Box's vandalism

Archived