Ages of the top contributors

Hugh Jazz

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uhm, you're not a top contributor. pixelated is the lowest on the list, with 2380 points. You've got 90. Means that even the shittiest top contributor has 26.4 times more point than you. Back to work. Also congrats

I was just saying my age, and early thanks, and I WOULD HAVE MORE IF ANY OF MY SUGGESTIONS GOT ACCEPTED, last time I suggested was months ago, I want to find a good one.

NO RACIST JOKES, go check the great below

seems like i´m sugardaddy here....I was born 5 days after germany winning their home football world championship and my mom was in the stadium, feeling the pain of something big to get out.

seems like i´m sugardaddy here....I was born 5 days after germany winning their home football world championship and my mom was in the stadium, feeling the pain of something big to get out.

1974 right? We lost the final. Stupid Germans

I'm not Chinese nor Asian at all.

Im half Chinese u dumb :c

Im half Chinese u dumb :c

I was just trying to be narcissistic.

I was just saying my age, and early thanks, and I WOULD HAVE MORE IF ANY OF MY SUGGESTIONS GOT ACCEPTED, last time I suggested was months ago, I want to find a good one.

NO RACIST JOKES, go check the great below

you should have shown proof or better range.

1974 right? We lost the final. Stupid Germans

yeah, your country would have deserved it many times. Three times runner-up i think. The Germans have the "winner gene"

yeah, your country would have deserved it many times. Three times runner-up i think. The Germans have the "winner gene"

aka score in the very last minute whilst we dominated the whole game. Yeah you do that a lot. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived