Keys Suggestions ... i dont get it

Kovalsky ( ͡͡° ͜ʖ͡°)凸

A solid number of standing 16 ref buyers were added in the comments of the accepted suggestion. That would easily cover its proof needs.

Both suggestions had sufficient evidence. Given that, what would have mattered in the end was which range was more accurate, and I would agree that 15.88-16 looks more accurate than 15.77-16 ref given all available evidence. Given the vote discrepancy, I think it would have been valuable for a comment to have been left by the mod clarifying the decision being made. Other than that, I'd fully agree with the decision made here.

Another suggestion just passed WHILE COOLDOWN WAS IN EFFECT IT DIDN'T EVEN HAVE SUFFICIENT PROOF D:

Its not even bigger change, its like 1scrap change - cooldown supossed be in charge here.

I wish Mods were obligated to write comment under more importand items suggestion that was accepted - with reason why it was good  (currencies, buds, maxes and etc)

ps. Thanks You Guys all for Your responses - i understand more right now.

• Administrators

Another suggestion just passed WHILE COOLDOWN WAS IN EFFECT IT DIDN'T EVEN HAVE SUFFICIENT PROOF D:

There was ~6 days between suggestions so pretty close to within cooldown rules, not like it was changed the day after or something. Could have waited another day I guess, idk how strict they are with that rule.

There was more proof in comments and classifieds showed 16 flat was better than the range. Sometimes mods accept the suggestion with the most accurate price, even if the proof isn't absolutely the best, because it's better than leaving an inaccurate price.

Let me put it this way:

Do you think 16 ref is the correct price?

If yes, what are you complaining about?

If no, why didn't you counter the open suggestion?

There was ~6 days between suggestions so pretty close to within cooldown rules, not like it was changed the day after or something. Could have waited another day I guess, idk how strict they are with that rule.

There was more proof in comments and classifieds showed 16 flat was better than the range. Sometimes mods accept the suggestion with the most accurate price, even if the proof isn't absolutely the best, because it's better than leaving an inaccurate price.

Let me put it this way:

Do you think 16 ref is the correct price?

If yes, what are you complaining about?

If no, why didn't you counter the open suggestion?

I could care less about the price of keys rising, I understand prices change. But it's the suggestion that passed that's pissing me off. Again, for one, cooldown was in effect, and it was up almost 3 days before it ended. And the reason I didn't counter, is because I'm not gonna go on outpost to get the FIFTY LINKS THAT ARE NECESSARY! NOt to mention that "Extra proof" wasn't anywhere near enough either. You need forty to fifty links for an item like Keys. There was barely 20-ish total there. Half of those were sellers. It shouldn't have passed.

• Administrators

It was 1 day until it ended, not 3. And like I said... sometimes mods accept a suggestion that they know is closer to accurate even if the suggester them self hasn't provided the best proof of that. If the result is the most accurate price, why are you so angry about that?

Your post is more readable if you put the reply part outside of the quotes, btw.

He wasnt accurate - thats the  problem

You just have to be rich and suck mods ducks to get accepted

He was right and you weren't. nobody sucked any ducks, chill out.

Archived