What's your bazaar trust score?

puddingkip

looks like I'm below the B-range http://bazaar.tf/score

fuck scrotumzar tho

And yes I do have a license for those edges, scrotumzar mods like to close my auctions even though I'm sleeping and can't mark highest, even if I marked one as highest before I went to bed, and/or left a message saying I was sleeping.

looks like I'm below the B-range http://bazaar.tf/score

fuck scrotumzar tho

And yes I do have a license for those edges, scrotumzar mods like to close my auctions even though I'm sleeping and can't mark highest, even if I marked one as highest before I went to bed, and/or left a message saying I was sleeping.

psst. you linked the general page. not your own. This is like when a nub links his trade pages tf2outpost.com/trades and say "they're here"

86%

I don't own many games, I have a 33% in that category

buy gta complete pack. it's a shitload of games, of which only half will ever work as for mac you get a different game

psst. you linked the general page. not your own. This is like when a nub links his trade pages tf2outpost.com/trades and say "they're here"

Meh, everyone has a fuck-up occasionally

I'm at 89%

Where I'm really crippled score-wise is friends, as I'm the type of person who prefers having people I actually know on my friends list.

Mine says 93.1%, but that's odd as it says I am Premium on Dota 2 and I am not Premium in Dota 2. 

you get premium in dota 2 if you used a dota beta thing to get it, which like everybody has and was totally worthless.

Archived