my frying pan is... gone

Will Banks

Christ you guys make a big deal over fucking nothing.

Yo OP, I've got 4 frying pans sitting around doing nothing, you can have one if you want one send me a trade offer <3

Jesus Christ, all of you are missing the point. Stop arguing and messing this guy's  thread up. If you don't have anything ACTUAL to add, take this to the PM and jack off to it.

*Back to the main point.

I've heard of this happening to people, I think it's just when valve is doinking around with their stuff that certain things disappear. I'd say contact support with it as a question, as to why this could happen, and what ways are there to prevent it, or have it so that steam can't fuck people over losing 'potentially something of greater/sentimental value'.

I'd be duly upset if my first item traded ever disappeared on me  :( (Which happens to be a regular jinglebelt, sentimental value huehuehue)

its happened to me with a TOD. came back within an hour after bugging steam support about it, and apparently it was just their item servers being buggy as fuck. 

cringey flame war on cringe hour sunday. >:LL

A status update would be okay if he/she was just curious about whether someone else encountered this problem. The user is clearly overly concerned about their own loss of a couple cents.

You're the one that started with the insults. There was no need for your comment and getting into a fight, especially if you're just saying the same exact points as fireball in an inferior way

i made a backpack.tf forums account just to say you are obviously losing the argument and wont accept defeat (come on you know on yourself you was wrong in everyones perspective) GG its overrr

What the hell is this shit-hole of a thread.

Hell, I'll give the fucking guy a ref. Close this before people feel the need to further whatever the hell is going on

I once sold a bunch of csgo keys for paypal, I had like 200 and sold like 100, but after the trade all of my csgo keys were gone. They disappeared for a while, but they came back after i restarted my computer like an hour later. It might just resolve itself

You can include screenshots of all of your trade/market history in your ticket to steam support so that they can see that you didn't trade it away or list it on the market.

one time i remember i washed my dog because he smelt bad and the bath water splashed up into my face and all i could smell was wet dog until i showered again. it was awful

You must be very ignorant to make a forum account just to insult someone. Go outside or something...

Just let it go dude, you're asking yourself for a ban/perma. 

You must be very ignorant to make a forum account just to insult someone. Go outside or something...

The irony tho

Can you like...not start some shit until we get a mod on this?

Back when i was f2p, i cared about every weapon, more or less.

Back when i traded up to 1st key, i cared about every scrap

Back when i tried to get my first buds(yes yes, they were a thing back then) i cared about every key.

I miss that feeling.

Okay okay, you asked for it. This thread's theme: https://youtu.be/qKggnBh2Mdw?t=49s

i am the master decider

all of you are huge faggots

what the fuck is this

why is there a flame war about a random normal pan

sure it dissapeared but holy fuck

a flame war

this is like PRS subforum

flame wars everywhere

everyday

everyminute

Archived