List the most recent changes in your backpack

norby89

I'd like to suggest the ability to sort your items by the most recent changes in price that have affected your backpack. In other words if a price suggestion has just been accepted and you own one of those items, it'll show at the top, the 2nd most recent suggestion right after etc. If you have more than one of the same item there's no need to list them all, one of each is enough.

It's fun to see your backpack value to jump up and down but it's real hard to keep track of changes when you have 100+ different types of items.

EDIT: In addition a little arrow could be displayed on the item, showing whether it has fallen or risen in price, like so: http://puu.sh/2gyVz

In this example the user has 4 different types of items out of which the buds has the oldest price change so it's displayed the last. The user has multiple copies of some of those items but only one of each is shown since only the price change matters. This is why the icons are generic, it doesn't matter if the items are of different level (might wanna make an exception for special levels, painted, tagged items etc. and display those separately).

EDIT2: Also instead of pages there could be categories like: "Today", "Yesterday", "This week", "This month", "Old suggestions".

This has been suggested a lot of times on the previous forum, not sure if here as well. It's a really good suggestion I support but I'm still not sure if Brad is going to add it. There's no many other important things he's working on.

Checked the rest of the threads on this forum and couldn't any topics regarding this. Either way it would be real awesome if this could be implemented. Not many changes need to be done, just a different way to sort your items and filter out any duplicate results.

EDIT: Added an example to the first post.

Checked the rest of the threads on this forum and couldn't any topics regarding this. Either way it would be real awesome if this could be implemented. Not many changes need to be done, just a different way to sort your items and filter out any duplicate results.

EDIT: Added an example to the first post.

Good suggestion, I approve.

This has been suggested a lot of times on the previous forum, not sure if here as well. It's a really good suggestion I support but I'm still not sure if Brad is going to add it. There's no many other important things he's working on.

*so

• 2 months later...

I know the title is a little odd and descriptive, but I was thinking it would be cool to have a system that scans for price changes of items in your inventory, and notifies what item has changed. I've found it pretty baffling to see my BP value go up or down for no apparent reason and have to scan everything one by one to see if they raised or lowered. It wasn't even possible without memory of what the items were before the item price history graph.

PS. I love you for putting the item price history graph in. :3

Edit: Merged :(

Good suggestion, I approve.

if @sph@lt approves i also approve. Even though I didn't read the title                      no joke

• 1 month later...

Archived