Is my offer for this hat ok or should I really work on it?

Communist Moose

I want a haunted ghosts modest, but about 70% of the ones on TF2op are duped. There are 23 in existance, 2 on backpack.tf, and 7 on TF2op, so this hat is somewhat rare. I've only seen this hat in a server once and I really want this spooky hat.

There are only 2 clean ones on TF2op and one is looking for 90+ while the other (who has a 3 person history) has no B/O.

I know duped items don't mean much, and I'm buying this hat for the hat and not the trading, but it'd still be nice to get a clean one.

I am collecting keys but my friend told me to just offer people 62 keys pure I have now for the hat.

Backpack.tf has an old price of 80-85 and I feel like I'd be lowballing. I am selling a Spec. KS S.F. Black box and a crafted Black rose and I could add them to the trade which adds up to like 6 keys in sweets.

Is it worth it, do you think someone would take it or should I just wait longer?

Probably won't find a seller for any less than 80 pure/mixed with mostly pure.

But hey, offering a little less isn't bad.

Just offer anyways

Well if you were the owner of the hat, and it were either clean or duped, would you decline 62 keys?

7 on outpost is pretty far from rare, in fact it's more common than average i would guess. also there's no harm in offering.

Found a guy quickselling one for 75 keys, I was going to offer him 62 keys + 6 keys in sweets but he doesn't tell you much when it comes to info.

His backpack.tf just says he is selling it, but his outpost says it's firm, I wish he'd put that in the backpack.tf trade so people wouldn't have to search his outpost to find if it's firm or not. q.q

It never hurts to offer. You may feel a little bad when it comes to offering low, but if you were the one that got offered low, you'd just decline and that's pretty much it.

No harm done.

Some traders are willing to give a decent discount in all pure. If I was selling that, I'd probably consider your offer. It's worth a shot.

It never hurts to offer. You may feel a little bad when it comes to offering low, but if you were the one that got offered low, you'd just decline and that's pretty much it.

No harm done.

True, I'll go around offering, doubt they'll accept it.

I know the guy QSing a duped one for 75 bought it for 60 so I have a chance.

Some traders are willing to give a decent discount in all pure. If I was selling that, I'd probably consider your offer. It's worth a shot.

I know if I traded some unusuals for the modest I'd be interested in the offer, especially if it was duped.

True, I'll go around offering, doubt they'll accept it.

I know the guy QSing a duped one for 75 bought it for 60 so I have a chance.

If you don't think you have enough, buy a cheaper hat for a quicksell price (ask us here if you need help determining what to buy or how much to pay) then flip it so you have a bit of extra pure to make up for what you're missing.

I just got the hat! My dream has come true, well part of it.

I still have about 15 keys in painted items so give it a month and I'll probably back up and able to bank again.

Thank you all, I wouldn't have offered if it weren't for you guys.

Archived