What do you guys think of this way when trading?

CecilyLovesYou<3™

So as we all know, there are a small group of people on OP that are looking for quicksell unusuals, and they often do it in a way where there is a pricelist on what they buy, and asking people to follow that kind of way. Kinda in a format like this:

http://imgur.com/N1ZSF5X

So is this a good way of making profit in high tier unusual trading? What do you guys prefer and think? I'm personally using this way, and so far it's been pretty successful (Multiple offers, took one offer and accepted it.)

Try again, fixed the link.

Still not found. I don't know how gyazo works, but if you can use it and I can't, it's likely some sort of privacy setting.

Still not found. I don't know how gyazo works, but if you can use it and I can't, it's likely some sort of privacy setting.

Apparently the link's screwed up as it "remembered" the link that's not working, and even if I change the link or website, it still brings me back into the failed link. Now it's really working, try again.

From personal experience, those types of traders drove me away, and I would avoid people who made trades like that. However, it probably is a good way to make money, because it drives away the people who are highballing by actually laying down a number. However, it may also drive away genuine quicksellers because they might not want to read through a wall of text like that.

I always just made a trade looking for quicksells, and boasting about my incredible prices (I did pay way more than most quicksellers). I made a lot of money that way.

I prefer it when they have listed prices to when they're just like "buying quicksells" with absolutely no indication of how much a discount they want and then decline every offer they get for two years straight :P

Much better than the people who said

'ONLY QUICKSELLS MUST BE LEAST 30% OFF'

I mean 30 % off what? bp.tf?

I personally prefer that more than using percentages. more accurate

sometimes ill sell one to them if theyre stupid enough to have full normal price basing the price off the inflated and outdated one

but usually they just piggyback eachothers prices.

Best invention ever. With those posts, I have no need to talk with idiot who think their unusual is very easy to sell and I MUST pay the bp price for their rubbish unusual. Easy to make money. I have huge bp now not including my csgo inventory and steam wallet.

When I want to quicksell my stuff, I want to quicksell it. Not having to post what I want, then wait for them to reply what they are willing to pay. 

These lists are a godsend that way. No bullshit just wham, bam, thank you mam and it's done.

I prefer to keep away from them,

i wouldn't trade my unusual for them, since they buy it for -3/-4 keys under the price.

I would mind if i lost so much.

But if i have a cancer unusual i'd be glad to get rid of it, hoping somebody else isn't going to enjoy it.

I don't trade with them. Dirt cheap prices, and I look down on them for being too lazy to make their own research and prices.

You say you prefer them to people with percentages, but some of their prices well exceed 40% off bp.tf price.

Archived