bp.tf: your #1 source for last week's key prices

naknak

> exactly 4 ref

scrap.tf has a spread of 4-4.22, just like bp.tf will next week.  And they charge a fee of 1 scrap for selling small quantities.

> FYI bp.tf is not the right place for pricechecks.

only true if you do your trading now.   If you do most of your trades last week, it's dead on.

Wow, I did not notice the new sell rate

But as cleverpun says, scrap.tf is for convenience, not an accurate representation of real prices

So we have half the community accusing us of artificially inflating the price of keys and the other half accusing us of being behind in the price of keys.

I guess you can't win.

I dunno bout you guys, but I keep buying and sell em at 4 ref. I see no reason for em to go up, and I will continue to do so for a looooooong(218) time.

I dunno bout you guys, but I keep buying and sell em at 4 ref. I see no reason for em to go up, and I will continue to do so for a looooooong(218) time.

I will buy any key you have for 4 ref 

I will buy any key you have for 4 ref 

I have 3 keys atm, which I'm using as sweets to get some Buds. I'll then have 27 keys, and I'll welcome you with slutty crates.

So we have half the community accusing us of artificially inflating the price of keys and the other half accusing us of being behind in the price of keys.

I guess you can't win.

You've defined winning as being simultaneously correct and incorrect.   And I've made it possible by introducing time travel to the debate.

A refreshing change from those accusing bp.tf of updating the key prices too frequently.

discuss

Naknak has a point here

if tf2finance is

monitoring bots trades for keys and they charge a scrap each time then

.that is a machine built to overprice keys

i believe we shouldn`t get forget that every time someone is selling for plus or minus a scrap each

price shouldn`t be out of range and for an update to occur the average should be raised by a rec!

What is the amount of keys scrap.tf sell?anyone?

My english are bad.

but i bealive i made my point to pass to you guys!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

closing:no need to read this clearly off topic

ap sap!crate 50# Sam`s hat...

a new era has just start!epic updates are epic updates!

Hey naknak thanks for starting a discussion on it!

we need some smart ppl in that key phenomenon

I remember when keys have a static price, even though people always tried to sell and buy for a scrap more/less.

Wonder why we settled on giving it a range instead.

Archived