Did they change the Australium weapon skins?

Communist Moose

My minigun has some scratches on the back of the "clip" part of it, I only noticed it when in my loadout editor.

Also, the silver/grey part of the minigun has a bit of a goldish sheen on it. I don't know if it had that on it before.

Maybe Aussies will get a price increase because of this?? Also, I've owned many Aussie Scatterguns, and thats new.

I think, if there is any difference, that it is just a minimal difference. Don't bother too much with it, australium weapons still look very nice ! ;)

Man this topic is ResidentSleeper

It doesn't honestly matter too much to be honest. The scratches are barely noticable imo

Can i get a link to your hud? looks pretty neat :3

It is ToonHud, very customizable and it installs for you.

No need for a link, the website is the name of the hud.

Maybe Aussies will get a price increase because of this?? Also, I've owned many Aussie Scatterguns, and thats new.

I don't like it that much, if it increases, I'd be happy with that but also happy to sell this scattergun.

Man this topic is ResidentSleeper

It doesn't honestly matter too much to be honest. The scratches are barely noticable imo

I know it doesn't, but I liked the older look. :(

I think it's a nice detail tbh

I wish it did not change, or that there is a skin mod for the older look.

I don't like it that much, if it increases, I'd be happy with that but also happy to sell this scattergun.

I know it doesn't, but I liked the older look. :(

I wish it did not change, or that there is a skin mod for the older look.

You can probably ask someone on gamebanana to make one for you, or they may just release one themselves, I know after LAW some people released scattergun mods that looked the way it did before

You can probably ask someone on gamebanana to make one for you, or they may just release one themselves, I know after LAW some people released scattergun mods that looked the way it did before

Haha, make a australium bundle pack for all the stock weapons.

I got scratches on my gold bk rocket launcher which I did not buy from market aswell.All of this happened after gun mettle update...

Archived