Im so sorry

Mark

There's no need to apologize, but thank you for doing so. Everyone makes mistakes or does not quite understand the rules. Unfortunately you accumulated -5 contribution points from people downvoting your suggestion which means that you will not be able to resuggest for 5 days because backpack.tf only removes one negative point daily. Reference

The two links you provided are simply people trying to sell for 7 keys and have yet to prove successful at doing so. In order for a price suggestion to be accepted you must provide evidence that people are actually paying a higher amount. It would be the same as someone charging 7 refined for a key. That does not constitute a price suggestion at 7 refined per key simply because someone is trying to sell for that amount. A suggestion will only be accepted if it can legitimately prove a market trend of multiple people buying Strange Huntsman at 7 keys and a low availability at 6 keys.

I have to admit, I am impressed. I have never seen anyone own up to their trade-less suggestion. You are the kind of suggester that gives me hope, so don't worry, I know you can do better next time. Also, if you ever need help with a suggestion, feel free to add me or anyone else here, they can help you out. Bravo for taking responsibility, and I wish you nothing but the best for your future suggestions.

Archived