Guide to Paypal Trading

AwesomeMcCoolName

For other maybe add WU as another option?(Though more on large sums of money) It's more internationally friendly compared to moneypak and once payment is picked up you cannot be charged back.

Pros

- Impossible to be charged back when payment is pickedup

- International

Cons

- Most buyers refuse to use WU simply once money has been received they cannot chargeback even if they dont recieve goods (This was an issue with bitcoins or something I believe)

- A larger fee

- You have to physically go and receive your money

What if the money was obtained using a stolen credit card?

What if the money was obtained using a stolen credit card?

There is the chance of that happening and western union will cancel the outgoing payment from the buyer to you (i.e. you wont be able to pick up your money) so either way the chance of you getting back-charged is 0 as long as you receive/pick up the money before trading away your items.

It's basically the person sends you money, money is in western unions hands until you pick up the money and once picked up it cannot not reversed. Moneygram is also impossible to chargeback however Ive never used it so Im not familiar with their process xD

• 10 months later...

• Account Value 
    • Number of games, hours in TF2/D2/CSGO, age of the account
      • Someone with a large number of games and an old account with a lot of hours in-game is less likely to be a scammer.
    • BP value history -- is there a sudden spike? or a gradual increase over months time? or little change at all? (Keep in mind, a lot of key buyers are game flippers -- so their bp's worth comes from steam games).

But don't stop there, the account could be bough from someone else (i got scammed from an account bough from someone else)

But don't stop there, the account could be bough from someone else (i got scammed from an account bough from someone else)

emphasis on "less likely" 

• 1 year later...