Ref change has passed - if possible, please use original suggestion values (not listed values) for future suggestions

polar

http://backpack.tf/vote/id/5235c5e64f96f495648b4568

We will be holding off on deciding on unusuals until this has been decided. If the change is accepted and the current suggestion prices are bumped, they will be inaccurate and will not be passed, especially on high end unusuals where the change will be very significant. 

Making this especially for our regular unusual suggestors who frequent the forums.

What will happen with the existing unusual suggestions?

As Santa said, we will hold off on deciding on them until after the decision has been made. We will have to make a timely decision on the ref change instead of leaving it up for 2-4 days as we have in the past. 

If the range is close (low tier stuff) it will likely to close enough that we will accept. Anything over 2 buds will likely be closed, and 1-2 buds will be handled on a case-by-case basis. 

Again, this is only relevant if the ref change passes. If it doesn't, things will go on as usual

ugh have 5 suggestions open :/ and they're all 9+ buds :(

well at least my BOA will go up in price if this passes, the lowend is an outlier

tell me if you want me to close them so I can close them :D

time to remove all my upvotes as well, i refuse to let my voting accuracy fall 

If a currency change matters so much then why don't we have this shitstorm every time buds price is changed?

The percent change is far greater with ref changes. Last buds suggestion changed the price of unusuals by 1%. Last ref change changed their price by 6% and this one will change the price by 3%.

If a currency change matters so much then why don't we have this shitstorm every time buds price is changed?

Because if ref changes, the unusual prices will get into chaos.

The percent change is far greater with ref changes. Last buds suggestion changed the price of unusuals by 1%. Last ref change changed their price by 6% and this one will change the price by 3%.

3% is about 2/3rds of a key per bud for who ever is interested 

Might be a good idea to add a description on how to close a suggestion and explain that you wont lose any points if you close it by yourself since people who follow the link are mainly white belts now, mainy which dont know how to or are scared of losing points haha

Yup, back to normal. For anyone who might read this comment:

If possible, when making an unusual suggestion, please use the original price range for it instead of the listed price after the 2 ref changes. 

Thanks!

For example, scorching headwarmer was suggested at 9-11 but is listed at 10-12 now. Please use the 9-11. 

Archived